Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Mabask

Great app! Only gave 4*s as my pop ups do not display according to sales as I want & instead comes up randomly (this feature is deselected in settings). Messaged customer service about this a couple of times and no response till date. Regardless great app. Helps push sales a lot.

March 14, 2021

Thanks for your review and feedback. We're sorry that we didn't receive any message from you.
We will send you an email to solve the issue. Please don't worry!

NewBornBabes

loved it, very helpful ,even tho is a bit complicated and overhelming with all the options , but its great

February 16, 2021

Thanks for your review. Our app has many features and options.
If you feel it confusing or have any questions about the setting, please chat or email us. We will respond to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

mybestdays

Ich habe gerade ihre App installiert, die mir gefällt, wie sie auf anderen Websites aussah, also musste ich sie ausprobieren. Bisher ist sie sehr einfach zu verwenden und einzurichten, damit wir sehen, wie sie funktioniert...

February 13, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihre Rückmeldung.
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns, wenn Sie Fragen haben.

Grüße

#tohokuru

「残り〜〜点です」の表示を加えたくて導入しました。機能的には良いのですが、アイコンを変えられるようにしていただきたいのと、タイムカウンターや残量バーがあからさまに減っているような見た目で、ちょっと購入を煽るように見えます。 単純に残量を表示するだけのアプリなら他のものの方が良いかもしれません。
そのほか、最近注文された商品をポップアップでお勧めしてくれる機能もあります。
こちらも購入を煽るサイトなら良いのですが、日本人向けのサイトだと、使い方によっては少し押し付けがましく感じるかもしれません。 表示秒数などを細かく設定できるので、その点は良いと感じました。

February 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will try to improve our app in the next version.
Please chat with us or send an email if you have any questions.

Kitten's Lounge

I used this app to help with sales in my store. Had some issues that are taking up the free period to get help with since they have a 2 day wait time for support responses. Submitted a ticket and still plan to use the app, but it would be nice if everything worked right from the start. Definitely recommended.

January 31, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will reply to your ticket now to solve your issues. Please check your email inbox.

Bark Husher

So far so good. A bit confusing to learn how to customize and turn certain features off, but I ended up figuring most of it out. Would recommend to a friend.

January 8, 2021

Thanks for your recommendation. We're very happy that our app can help your business. Please contact us if you have any issues or questions.

flawleSS edge

I'll see how is goes..... I wish you'd given more than 3 days to trial it. Sounds good and I was a bit lost as to what to do once I'd agreed to give it go. Gradually found my way around and now I think I have it set up correctly. I like to look of it , fingers crossed it works for me . Thank you

January 3, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're very happy when knowing that you're set up our app successfully.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

PickYourBeauty

Application qui m'est d'un recours extrême pour rajouter du social proof sur ma boutique . sans cette appli je ne peux lancer ma boutique

December 14, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires. Nous sommes très heureux de savoir que vous êtes satisfait de notre application.
Veuillez nous envoyer un courriel ou démarrer un chat en direct si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec l'application.

Meilleures salutations,

Kosmo Universa

I use this app to bring a sense of urgency. So far so good. No complaints thus far. Very easy to access.

December 13, 2020

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're willing to support you and help with settings.

Thanks a lot

ArtigosTec

Good, my best. It help me to improve my sells. Free and very useful. I recommend. The free version is good, imagine the paid version.

November 20, 2020

We're willing to support you and help with settings.
Thanks a lot