Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Bom & Barato Shop

Usei esse aplicativo para otimizar minha estrategia de vendas. Foi ótima a experiência. Parabens aos desenvolvedores.

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you felt great when using the app. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

Loja EDWARD.com.br

OTIMO MAS PODERIA melhorar valores OTIMO MAS PODERIA melhorar valores OTIMO MAS PODERIA melhorar valores OTIMO MAS PODERIA melhorar valores OTIMO MAS PODERIA melhorar valores

CASEECO STORE

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your rating, hope you're having wonderful experience!

Zacca Entertainment

this thing wasnt bad but it was really confusing but it helps sales. now its forcing me to leave a review but good app

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the store team to let them know how we are doing.

Flyogafitness

Nice APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Higiene

right the liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiindo es una maravilla me gusta mucho lo mejor del mundi jejeje muy buena lindisimo

Hembra Beauty

Good app, simply to apply on your store, conversions go up !
I like the thing to put the pop-up in small ^^

CaRoLiTe

Great, Awesome, and perfect Sales Master Pop Up App for online business starter or scaled up business owners

Xfitbase

Good app, I like the design and customisation options, but I started experiencing trouble with adding products to the cart after installing it.

Cell Smart

I have used this app to increase conversion rates. Happy with it so far, would like to see some more themes for the sales pop side. Example Easter themes, Christmas themes ect.
Well keep monitoring performance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76