Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown | Reviews

by Autoketing

Sales pop, popup, popups, notification, countdown timer-stock

La Nini Macramè

Sembra vada bene anche se non mi è ancora molto chiaro il perchè non appaiono i pop up sul sito, probabilmente devo aspettare che venga autorizzato qualcosa

December 5, 2021

Grazie per la tua recensione. Ho controllato il tuo negozio e ora vedo i popup.
Si prega di contattarci se avete qualsiasi domanda.
Saluti

nerdyurges.com

I use this app to provide social proof to potential customers who are browsing my store looking for original video games and anime products - which is especially useful in Japan. I like the simple backend user interface. This app is quick to install and set up, so it only takes a few minutes to have it up and running on the site. I wish there were a few more color customization options, but otherwise, I`ve never had any issues with it and it definitely does its job quite well.

September 27, 2021

We love your feedback. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Our app has many options to change colors. Which detail do you want to change color?
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

UnhappyBanana

So far, it's creating good excitement! I may upgrade to pro at some point in the future. will post another review if I upgrade

April 27, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. Our app can help your store to improve social proof. It'd be great if you can upgrade your review in the future.
If you have any questions, please email us or chat with us.

Mabask

Great app! Only gave 4*s as my pop ups do not display according to sales as I want & instead comes up randomly (this feature is deselected in settings). Messaged customer service about this a couple of times and no response till date. Regardless great app. Helps push sales a lot.

March 14, 2021

Thanks for your review and feedback. We're sorry that we didn't receive any message from you.
We will send you an email to solve the issue. Please don't worry!

NewBornBabes

loved it, very helpful ,even tho is a bit complicated and overhelming with all the options , but its great

February 16, 2021

Thanks for your review. Our app has many features and options.
If you feel it confusing or have any questions about the setting, please chat or email us. We will respond to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

mybestdays

Ich habe gerade ihre App installiert, die mir gefällt, wie sie auf anderen Websites aussah, also musste ich sie ausprobieren. Bisher ist sie sehr einfach zu verwenden und einzurichten, damit wir sehen, wie sie funktioniert...

February 13, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihre Rückmeldung.
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns, wenn Sie Fragen haben.

Grüße

#tohokuru

「残り〜〜点です」の表示を加えたくて導入しました。機能的には良いのですが、アイコンを変えられるようにしていただきたいのと、タイムカウンターや残量バーがあからさまに減っているような見た目で、ちょっと購入を煽るように見えます。 単純に残量を表示するだけのアプリなら他のものの方が良いかもしれません。
そのほか、最近注文された商品をポップアップでお勧めしてくれる機能もあります。
こちらも購入を煽るサイトなら良いのですが、日本人向けのサイトだと、使い方によっては少し押し付けがましく感じるかもしれません。 表示秒数などを細かく設定できるので、その点は良いと感じました。

February 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will try to improve our app in the next version.
Please chat with us or send an email if you have any questions.

Kitten's Lounge

I used this app to help with sales in my store. Had some issues that are taking up the free period to get help with since they have a 2 day wait time for support responses. Submitted a ticket and still plan to use the app, but it would be nice if everything worked right from the start. Definitely recommended.

January 31, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will reply to your ticket now to solve your issues. Please check your email inbox.

Bark Husher

So far so good. A bit confusing to learn how to customize and turn certain features off, but I ended up figuring most of it out. Would recommend to a friend.

January 8, 2021

Thanks for your recommendation. We're very happy that our app can help your business. Please contact us if you have any issues or questions.

flawleSS edge

I'll see how is goes..... I wish you'd given more than 3 days to trial it. Sounds good and I was a bit lost as to what to do once I'd agreed to give it go. Gradually found my way around and now I think I have it set up correctly. I like to look of it , fingers crossed it works for me . Thank you

January 3, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're very happy when knowing that you're set up our app successfully.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,