Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Lainary

top this is a very bueautiful app help you boost sales

orangekiwi

super app. highly recommend for social proof and upsell. make it simple. do not set too many reviews

Duylin

Good app, it is a must have in your store if you want to increase your conversion rate, Recommended 100%

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you felt great when using the app. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

EnergyFemale

thank you for conversions show with my business! thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks my friens

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
Have a good day!

Bambino Nursery Decor

I really like that this app is easy to use and allows me to customize the notifications based on my store theme!

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us.
Have a good day!

trendy-keukenspullen

Easy installation, even with no develop skills. Trial period for some days, so you can really test for free if it works.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreicate your support, hope you're having great experience!

FootWell

Great app for social proof, I use it on all my online stores. Thanks to the devs that made it possible!

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your fair and great review. Hope you do enjoy the experience with our app.

Deeneeb

Very good app, it is a mus be in all my stores, thanks guys and continue like that always a good stuff

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your 5-star review. We're happy to see that you are having experience with this app.

TheWigZone

I just signed up haven't had any results as yet but the app is very good and very easy to use I have no issues

May 24, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're grateful for customers like you.

Eletrocall

ótimo aplicativo excelente para quem trabalha com a plataforma shopify e deseja trabalhar com dropshipping

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your great review. Hope you are having great experience with our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 459 460