Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown | Reviews

by Autoketing

Sales pop, popup, popups, notification, countdown timer-stock

Mamas Kangaroo Ltd

super easy to use, love it, have set up my product countdown in less than 10 minutes. An completley for free.

November 29, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

MamasKangaroo

Seems very user friendly, however I have been requested to leave a review and I have had the app for about 4 min... For now I am happy.

November 26, 2021

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,

Mundonazo Trend

muy buena esta app me ha ayudado mucho a aumentar mis ventas las recomiendo al 100% y lo mejor es que tiene un plan gratis que es espectacular.

November 26, 2021

Gracias por dejar un comentario. Sus comentarios no tienen precio para nosotros.
Nuestro equipo siempre está listo para ayudarlo si tiene algún problema con nuestra aplicación.
Siéntete libre de contactarnos.

Online Store | Shanta's Boutique Jewelry and Accessories

This app help me get more attention towards my business. People can actually see what products were viewed or bought.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Lavish Dolls

Love love love The best app thus by far try try try Great Great Great A Must Have Sales sales sales

November 7, 2021

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

trigonodera

BOM estou no inicio do uso depois volto e faço outra avaliação com mais detalhes então ate lá vou desfrutar

October 29, 2021

Nossa equipe está muito feliz em ver seus comentários. Por favor, converse conosco ou envie um e-mail se precisar de algum suporte.
Nós o ajudaremos o mais rápido possível.

Atenciosamente,

Visllux

Excelente app, atende muito bem as minhas necessidades. Realiza com tudo que promete, acreditamos que todos irão ter ótimos resultados com esse app.

October 18, 2021

É ótimo que você escolha nosso aplicativo para usar em sua loja. Espero que ele ajude seu negócio a se desenvolver. Estamos sempre ao seu lado para apoiá-lo.
Não hesite em nos contactar quando tiver qualquer problema.

Atenciosamente,

Big Sur Coastal Decor

Pretty good app, would like it more if there was a clear place to show you how to publish what you created.

October 14, 2021

Our team are very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Pets on the Prowl

it is very useful I really appreciate you all for creating this app! This is my first time using it so hopefully it will help with my conversion rate and help me get sales!!!!!!!!

October 11, 2021

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

Estyrooms

ok,okok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,

October 11, 2021

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,