Sales Pop Pro

Sales Pop Pro

by app1pro

Boost Sales by Displaying Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

Valentina V. Vaughn

I really really love this app and I recommend to anyone. I have one minor issue, just its not populating my most recent add-to-cart actions but I am sure it will be fixed because the customer service is very attentive.

MugandMouseDesigns

I love this app! I have used it for about 2 months and without any issues. It is easy to set up and customize to your liking. It took me about 5-7 minutes tops and looks very professional. I would definitely recommend this app. Thank you.

Lead Jl Piacere Compan Brasil

Eu gostaria de agradecer muito top estou aguardando tudo. obtido vou aprica tudo em todos os dias desde ja agradeco.

E-cologie

Very good application, I recommend, everything is at the top plus it's free. I recommend it. Thanks

Lalusa Shopping

Eu só não configurar o horário embaixo da mensagem do Aplicativo para o português, que informa quando o cliente comprou a 14 horas atrás.

Clean Barbec

Good app.
It may be missing the possibility to translate all the words present in the pop up. Maybe it will be added!

July 3, 2020

Thank you for giving a 5-star review. We are always listening to users to improve the app. Translation feature has been added.

vogueworldmart

inf act i couldn't believe this app could go extra mile,well it so amzing and i recommend it for my fellow droshipper

Statement Pieces

PERFECT!! I LOVE how the notification pop up looks. I just installed it and got a sale already. Definitely Recommend

chicalily

It's free and good. Only that we can't pass the google review with this app, so we have to uninstall it at the end.
挺好的,就是不能通过谷歌广告审核。所以最后还是只能删掉。

April 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Sales Pop Pro - we appreciate your feedback. We have tested it on Google and everything is fine. Have you checked all the recommendations and analysis on that review page? Our experts would happy to help you with in-depth analysis.