Sales Pop ‑ Sales notification

Sales Pop ‑ Sales notification

by IQteco inc.

Social proof, Sales Pop urgency, Pop up, Sales notifications

Illunafied

I love the anonymity options for the customer name and address. I also love the timing option so we're able to have it pop up quicker or later. But also the placement of the popup...I love that it's an option. I just don't like that it possibly counts all of my own visits as unique. Not sure but it says 648 views today and my site isn't that busy yet. But I've been on there editing.

January 28, 2021

Thanks a lot!
We activated your PRO account!

EazyChamp

Exactly what I need for my store. The app design is simple and pretty and very easy to use! I recommend.

January 27, 2021

Hi! Thank you for the review.
We have activated your PRO account! Enjoy!

Torquefitness.org

Great app. really helped with sales conversion. Support team are really helpful aswell. Would highly recommend

January 26, 2021

Thank you for the review!
We have activated your PRO account!

Meraki

Muy buen programa, al que se le puede sacar bastante utilidad y es fácil de configurar, sin engorrosos menús.

January 23, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por su colaboración!
¡Hemos activado tu cuenta PRO!

Fashion Ruby NZ

Absolutely love everything about this app. Helps a lot encouraging customers to make purchases. Keep up the great work guys. It's a 10/10 from me.

January 19, 2021

Hey! Thank you very much for your review!
We activated your PRO account. Enjoy!

puff pad

i used this app to help me create promotions. its good and it works very well. it excites the costumers to purchase.

January 2, 2021

Thank you very much!
Enjoy your PRO!

Camisetas Cristianas

Esta buena la app, wow me piden 100 carácteres mínimo no sé que más decir tio! espero que estén todos muy bien.
Eric

December 26, 2020

¡Gracias por tus comentarios! ¡Vuelve a la aplicación y disfruta de tu cuenta PRO!

BoujieBandz

I have gotten so many sales from this app because customers are persuaded and feel more comfotable buying !

November 30, 2020

Thank you very much, we activated your PRO account!

Herv™

This app is so easy to use and enjoy to use it. it is exactly what I've been looking for. Simple and straight forward.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We activated your PRO account, enjoy!

InChained

i love how easy it was to use, especially how it sync's up with shopify. would recommend others yayayay

November 24, 2020

Thank you for the review!
Get back to our app, we activated your PRO account for FREE!