Sales Pop ‑ Sales Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Sales Notification

by Beeketing

Add urgency, boost conversions with Recent Sales Notifications

Official Cats Lover

I'll leave a better review in a week, for now it seems amazing! And it is even free!! A must if you're just starting your Shopify commerce!

merchamerica

this app was perfect, thank you guys for designing such a useful and successful app, i couldn't of done it without it

Muss Ich Haben Shop

The app simply doesnt work. The sales pop up does not show, whatever i do. Its not working guys, so i would not install it

Libra Dreams Boutique

I want to use this app to generate more sales, I used this app before but not fully but I can't wait to see what is to come from this app

Shopyfoni

nice man thx a lot nice man thx a lot nice man thx a lot nice man thx a lot nice man thx a lot nice man thx a lot

Choace

Sales Pop is an awesome app which has multiple themes to select as per occasion. It's easy to set-up and works absolutely fine.

BicycleGear

I use this app on my dropshipping business and it really boosts my sales. its simple to use and helps alot

Nature&liberté

je recommande cette application qui m'a permis de faire evoluer mon taux de conversion ne pas hesiter

Bharat Fashion Store

Great apps and equally great customer support :D

E-life

Conducive to the long-term operation of the store,When I first used it, the turnover was significantly provided.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1526 1527