Sales Popup Autoketing ‑ POP

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited March 10, 2021

service replied a hello and then never replied to my message, the message processing is too untimely

rhodese
China
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Autoketing replied March 10, 2021

We're very sorry for the disconnection.
We have answered your questions.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,

January 30, 2021

Wish I could say 0 stars. I just installed the app and without my permission everything was activated, the sales pop the countdown timer everything. The funniest thing about it, you cannot delete these maybe its hidden somewhere, I just selected the color white so its invisible for other. I don't get it and I don't understand why people sometimes create so confusing apps, why not make it simple?? It costs so much time. very sad.

100mobile
Germany
Time spent using app: 19 days
Autoketing replied January 31, 2021

We're very sorry for the bad experience. We have sent a ticket to support you and solve the problem. Please check your email inbox.
Thanks a lot

Autoketing team

January 23, 2021

Terrible app. Much better ones on the market. This one does not even have an option to cancel your subscription on the app

Hustler Fitness Apparel
Time spent using app: 26 days
Autoketing replied January 24, 2021

We're sorry for the bad experience. We will improve our app in the future.
Thanks for your feedback.
If you want to choose another pricing plan, please open the Pricing plan in the dashboard and click Downgrade or Upgrade.
If you want to cancel your subscription, please delete our app from the app list.
Contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,

November 21, 2020

Support are poor and insufficient. They take an entire week to reply me, and all they say is that i must delete and reinstall the app . . . and so loose all my information?

Sticker Sensations
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
Autoketing replied November 22, 2020

We're sorry for the error. You need to reinstall the app to make it work again. You won't lose your settings.

October 27, 2020

The team behind Sales Pop Master unable to fix errors.Very unprofessional.
I had to contact Customer support three times in 5 days and errors are still exist. AVOID.

KnitWearMasters
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Autoketing replied October 27, 2020

We're very sorry for the error. We are checking the issue and trying to fix it. This issue only happens in your store, not in the other stores.
We will send an email to support you. Please check it.

October 2, 2020

It seems the app is having problem. After I installed successfully, the app showed a blank page, don't have any thing.

Pig Lucky
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
Autoketing replied October 4, 2020

We're very sorry for the error. The app can work normally now.
Please contact us if you want to use our app again.
We're willing to support your store.

September 12, 2020

Sales pop automatically is 'on', can't change that and the app that I do want activated is not working. What a bad app.

Gisela Silva
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Autoketing replied September 13, 2020

We're very sorry for the error. We have checked your dashboard and saw that the app is off now.
Please contact us if it has any problems.

Edited September 10, 2020

Stock levels do not match real inventory levels. So when an item is out of stock, the bar still shows that there are 2 in stock.

Furthermore, does the app suddenly displays sales of 3 days ago. Which of course doesn't build any trust either.

The team in Vietnam has no clue how to solve it.

Chibuntu®
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 20 days
Autoketing replied September 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very sorry for the error. About the stock countdown, our app will get the quantity in inventory when you install our app. When you have an order, the stock will be counted down. We will try to come up with a solution to this issue.
About wrong sale pop-ups, our tech hasn't found the cause. Other stores still show the right pop-ups. Sorry for the bad experience.

August 24, 2020

wheel is bullshit, it create freeshipping coupon , it create one time coupon for one person, others ppl will get it too. insane bug

seodrax
China
Time spent using app: 2 days
Autoketing replied August 25, 2020

We received your feedback. We sent you an email to explain this situation. Perhaps you misunderstand our app. One customer gets one code for only one time. Other customers also can get the code. That's the way our app works.
Please contact us if you have any questions

June 17, 2020

first time use,i ll try it out first , hope it can boost my sale. if the features is good of course i ll come bk to upgrade it

Fashionistakids Store
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Autoketing replied June 17, 2020

Thanks for your review. If you feel satisfied, don't forget to come back and rate us a positive feedback ^^

Your friend,