Sales Team

Sales Team

by Chief Software Solutions

Grow and Scale your sales by adding Sales Team to your store

Light 4 Life Cause

I have been working with the app for a few months, when help is needed the team has always been there for me. Rose has been exceptional each time we meet, she is very direct & instructional when helping and always follows up with screen shots and written instructions. I feel I can't go wrong as when in doubt there is always advice & help given. Thank you to all of you, you ROCK!!!

Cantin Distribution Inc

Don't look any further if you have any needs in terms of sales reps management, commission reports and pay-outs, wholesale pricing and a hole lot of other issues that can't be handled out of the box by Shopify. The app by itself is great, but Vik and his team are true pros to help develop and implement any special features you may need to address specific needs. Use the app and the services provided by Chief Software Solutions knowing you will get A1 support from beginning to end.

US Retailer – Monte Design

Sales Team App and the Chief Software Solutions developer team are great, they are very responsive and helped us with the customization. They also helped us with the other Shopify-related projects. Highly recommended.

Artificial Grass Supply

Exactly what we were looking for! The customer service has been excellent. They are easily accessible (hopping on zoom meetings with us) and extremely responsive. The development team has been quick to provide solutions for any issues we've run into and make any customizations we've needed. Worth the money. Highly recommend!

Eco-Vira Inc

This app is fantastic. It helps me a lot with my sales team. They did customisation according to my needs; it's pretty good, customer service is fast, and always right, its benefits are excellent, highly recommended.

Rico Inc

The Sales Team development crew is amazing! They are always willing to try new features out and are able to help with any kind of customization you may need. The out of the box features were great, but our company needed a bit more specific features, and the team did not hesitate to accomplish those tasks. 5/5

TackleWebs

Vik and the team have been extremely helpful in setting up Our Sales App. We needed an app to allow our sales team to login, create customers and orders with specifics and Sales App has been the ONLY app that has been able to do this for us.

angeloluziodancestore.com

I use this app to manage my sales reps. Love working with it ! Customer support is Awesome ! Vikram went all out to help me, and answered all question with walk throughs !

HempGo2

We need a solution for our salesman. To be able to give our team the tools they need to make the sale and to help grow our business is incredibly important. Sales Team has gone above and beyond to make sure that we the app operates in every way our business needs. From support to personalized touches, we recommend this app if you have a product and want to take your sales to the next level.

Well Told Wholesale

I am in the process of setting up the App but the administrators at Sales Team- Specifically Vik have been a tremendous help. While I can't yet speak to the entire user experience, I can certainly attest to the fact that these guys are very accessible and ready to assist in whatever way needed. Thanks Vik and team!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the review :) . We will make sure that the app works properly for you and it helps you grow and scale your sales team and in turn grow and scale your sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5