Sales Team

Sales Team

by Chief Software Solutions

Grow and Scale your sales by adding Sales Team to your store

Cureté Collections

The customer support team at Cheif is amazing! They have been responsive and helpful throughout the entire process!

September 2, 2021

Infinite30

TL:DR; If you are looking for a straightforward profit share app, this one is worth your time and money. For the team alone. I don't know that I can form the words to express how grateful I am to Rose and the Chief Software Solution team. Through international time differences, minute changes (I mean down to verbiage), and everything in between -- they were THERE! They took the time to understand our needs and worked tirelessly to create a custom solution. During that creation, we were walked through each step and included in the process to ensure that we were all on the same page. Complete transparency. Prompt responses and proactive follow-up. Top flight. We haven't experienced this level of professionalism and actual results from companies that call themselves "leaders in the industry".

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the review . this drives us to give great customer support and go the extra mile to help our clients

StableFeed.com

My company has been using this app and another one that Rose and Vik have helped a lot with. They are fast to respond and answer every question that we have. They were also able to make the apps very custom to our needs.

Arise Bioscience

We recently added the app and the team developed custom reports and commissions calculations for our company. The developers were very professional and had lots of knowledge how to achieve our desired request. It was a pleasure working with Rose, Vikram and Bipin and would recommend them to anyone in the future.

Light 4 Life Cause

I have been working with the app for a few months, when help is needed the team has always been there for me. Rose has been exceptional each time we meet, she is very direct & instructional when helping and always follows up with screen shots and written instructions. I feel I can't go wrong as when in doubt there is always advice & help given. Thank you to all of you, you ROCK!!!

Cantin Distribution Inc

Don't look any further if you have any needs in terms of sales reps management, commission reports and pay-outs, wholesale pricing and a hole lot of other issues that can't be handled out of the box by Shopify. The app by itself is great, but Vik and his team are true pros to help develop and implement any special features you may need to address specific needs. Use the app and the services provided by Chief Software Solutions knowing you will get A1 support from beginning to end.

US Retailer – Monte Design

Sales Team App and the Chief Software Solutions developer team are great, they are very responsive and helped us with the customization. They also helped us with the other Shopify-related projects. Highly recommended.

Artificial Grass Supply

Exactly what we were looking for! The customer service has been excellent. They are easily accessible (hopping on zoom meetings with us) and extremely responsive. The development team has been quick to provide solutions for any issues we've run into and make any customizations we've needed. Worth the money. Highly recommend!

Eco-Vira Inc

This app is fantastic. It helps me a lot with my sales team. They did customisation according to my needs; it's pretty good, customer service is fast, and always right, its benefits are excellent, highly recommended.

Rico Inc

The Sales Team development crew is amazing! They are always willing to try new features out and are able to help with any kind of customization you may need. The out of the box features were great, but our company needed a bit more specific features, and the team did not hesitate to accomplish those tasks. 5/5

Previous 1 3 4 5