Sales Team

Sales Team

by Chief Software Solutions

Increase sales by adding Sales Team to your store

Zarasyl Ltd | US

Awesome app! This app helped us get a sales team up and running instantly.

I would highly recommend.

BooBeary Products

We needed an app that could help us build a remote sales team that could have the tools to support sales in the field. Vik was amazing at helping us create our sales dashboard, explaining the features and even offering to customize anything we needed that was not off the shelf. I was very impressed with the solution set that was offered but even more impressed with the level of support I received. I am excited with the possibilities of what we can do with Sales Team. Thank you Vik.

Lit TV Live

We use this app to help us create affiliate compensation percentages and dollar amounts on sales. I really like how everything is easy to navigate and the input from the Chief Software team. Things started out a little rocky because of the distance, time difference and communication issues, but once we got on the phone with them everything was clearly spelled out and all of our objectives were met. Thanks Vik for all your and your teams help. We really appreciate you guys.
Best Regards,
Lit TV Live

hempseed4sale

This app is just what we needed, and more. Having tried other apps, Sales Rep provides much more value and features than expected. Vik and his support team provide excellent service and response. Vik is great to work with to understand your needs for your business model and work to provide you with what you need for success. It is a pleasure doing business with this high-quality app provider.

Jarvi

This app works and the support team is very helpful! They reply to our messages quickly and fix the issues that we encountered. However, we had to uninstall it as we are still looking at something that would suit best with our business model.

This is perfect for stores that would just like simple affiliate features.

March 7, 2019

I do want to address your comment "This is perfect for stores that would just like simple affiliate features".. Since our app provides much more than simple affilaite features. Affiliates/ Reps / Ambassadors can send invoices, purchase at wholesale rates, share discounts, you can even assign customers to reps and give commission when customers place an order. Reps can even add potential sales leads to your store... You can even have sales team managers to manage your sales teams :)

We are very sad to see you uninstall, but since our app provides such rich feature set for you sales team, i am sure we will see you back soon :)

Smock Candy

The support offered by this app was beyond amazing. The team helped us every step of the way and made sure we reached our deadlines. Vik helped us find solutions that made the app into an indispensable tool for us.

Xinh USA

Very quick response. I will give this app a thorough try. I hope I will be provided a link for my representative to log in to his dashboard, which I couldn't find it anywhere.

Beach Hemp Jewelry

Still in the first week of trying out the app. You might have to do additional things to your store to get it to work that aren't in the instructions. Like turning your store accounts/members function to "ON". They are in the process of preparing more videos and were really helpful with getting the app to work. I can see how this will be an amazing app if I get people to use it. Also I wish you could add some more text to the Sales Rep Sign Up Page so I could explain the features of the program.

Rsvp Prom and Pageant

We are still in the process of customizing the app to our needs but Vik has been nothing short of incredible and accommodating! Our sales process is a little more complicated than most but Vik and his team had no problem understanding and asking great follow up questions. The app has a lot of features and because his team is so willing to make adjustments/customizations for your needs, you will never have to look elsewhere for a better solution! I did research on the other apps that perform a similar function on Shopify and this was by far the obvious choice!

Lion & Siren

I love this app! I don't normally write reviews but this app is great for tracking what your sales reps are selling! Highly recommend!

Previous 1