Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

Shopabaco

Great app and great customer support. A must for tracking commissions.

Stomplight International Llc

Just signed up for the 7 day trial. Loaded my 10 sales reps and their existing accounts. I am now going to try this App out for the next 90 days. Platform worked great getting integrated with my store. Yuri was available via contact to answer my questions. Very straightforward so far. fingers crossed

Pemfsupply

Our company has found the SalesReps app to be a beneficial part of our dealer program. It allows us to track commissions on sales to make sure each dealer receives proper compensation. We look forward to growing our dealer base using this app!

Icenfire

This app was exactly what I was looking for and there support team is outstanding! I have had a couple of bumps using it and there are some features I needed them to add. They are always quick to respond and are developing many features that I need in the coming weeks and months. Great app and great team! Thanks guys

Treatibles Animals

Happy to use this to manually track affiliates. Assigning a sales rep to previous orders was key for us. Now the next time that customer comes through they will already be tagged. Simple and ease to use. If you use discount codes to track your sales people this is a fantastic reporting option.

Good Turn Daily Coffee

This app is most helpful. Even better, my contact representative fixed issues that I would never have been able to on my own in the source code of the shopify website. 5/5 forever!

No Worries Mate

The app is very useful and easy to install. The support from staff is awesome, quick response and assistance all the time. It is now a vital part of our website www.candygowns.com. Thanks!

Locket Junkie

So far I am not impressed. The app literally doesn't do what it's supposed to do. When I insert the code into my cart.liquid it still allows my customers to advance past that page without selecting a sales rep, rendering this app useless. Support is not helpful resolving the issue, taking hours to go back and forth between emails, and asking questions I've already answered. Definitely not happy. Instead, I may just use this FREE feature from Shopify and sort the reports myself. https://ui-elements-generator.myshopify.com/pages/cart-attribute

September 9, 2020

Hi there. Unfortunately, the issue that you've specified is a Shopify limitation - not our own limitation. Due to the way that Shopify limits Javascript usage on the cart page, there is technically no way for us to "require" the user to select something on the drop-down. Fortunately, since you left your review, we've introduced 9 other ways to assign reps, including affiliate type links, automatic tagging, discount code association, and more. We hope you'll give us another try and hopefully update your review.

Bajaao

Its been more than 11 days since i raised a request to solve a bug, unfortunately there has been no reply from the support team citing high volume of tickets

September 9, 2020

Bajaao,
We are very sorry that you had such a negative experience. We've taken efforts to improve our customer service since then, and hope you'll try out app again in the future.

Bella Reina

We are using this app for our Brand Ambassadors and Jonathan is quick, efficient and modified our code with clear, concise instructions. I would recommend this app to any one. Plus with customer support like this...truly amazing. And did I mention...he was on vacation and responded in less than 24 hours!! That is service!!