Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager | Reviews

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

Myaderm Store

Great communication and service! We had an issue with commissions not being tracked via discount code and Yury was able to not only diagnose the problem, but had a patch within 24 hours!

Great Team and responds instantly!

Shopabaco

Great app and great customer support. A must for tracking commissions.

Stomplight International Llc

Just signed up for the 7 day trial. Loaded my 10 sales reps and their existing accounts. I am now going to try this App out for the next 90 days. Platform worked great getting integrated with my store. Yuri was available via contact to answer my questions. Very straightforward so far. fingers crossed

Pemfsupply

Our company has found the SalesReps app to be a beneficial part of our dealer program. It allows us to track commissions on sales to make sure each dealer receives proper compensation. We look forward to growing our dealer base using this app!

Icenfire

This app was exactly what I was looking for and there support team is outstanding! I have had a couple of bumps using it and there are some features I needed them to add. They are always quick to respond and are developing many features that I need in the coming weeks and months. Great app and great team! Thanks guys

Treatibles Animals

Happy to use this to manually track affiliates. Assigning a sales rep to previous orders was key for us. Now the next time that customer comes through they will already be tagged. Simple and ease to use. If you use discount codes to track your sales people this is a fantastic reporting option.

Good Turn Daily Coffee

This app is most helpful. Even better, my contact representative fixed issues that I would never have been able to on my own in the source code of the shopify website. 5/5 forever!

No Worries Mate

The app is very useful and easy to install. The support from staff is awesome, quick response and assistance all the time. It is now a vital part of our website www.candygowns.com. Thanks!

Bella Reina

We are using this app for our Brand Ambassadors and Jonathan is quick, efficient and modified our code with clear, concise instructions. I would recommend this app to any one. Plus with customer support like this...truly amazing. And did I mention...he was on vacation and responded in less than 24 hours!! That is service!!

Cbdcollegeshop

Great app. This app is the reason we signed up to shopify. Jon was fantastic at getting us sorted when we had an issue when we set up the app. We can now sell our products in our classes and make sure our trainers get paid for what they sell in a timely and efficient manner. Very happy.