Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

TIGER SPIT

the app works really well but what makes it really impressive is their support so so good and quick !

January 7, 2021

So happy you had a great experience. Looking forward to continuing to serve you and your business for years to come.

Derma Swiss Professional

Support is amazing. Yuri really helped us while setting up the app. I also had an issue with another app that broke our theme and he help us correct it.

Windfall Creations

We have 3 sales reps and we need customers to choose who they want to order with each time, this app comes with a built in feature of a drop down box at the shopping cart page that makes this simple for customers to choose their rep. It is easy for our reps to view their orders and their projected commission and running commission reports is a breeze! The admin portal and rep portals are clean and simple and get the job done. It's very easy to edit commission as well. Possibly the best feature of this plugin is the level of customer support we have received from Yury and the developers of this app. We have had special requests and tweaks needed to the plugin and he has assisted us every time. Very professional and very helpful. We used a different commission tracker from another company that was glitching and had zero support so we were grateful to find this app!! Yury thank you for all your help!

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the app and the service. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your growing business.

Bridge Coffee Co.

Easy to use, easy to setup. Allows a an account to have a manager and a rep which is very helpful. The reporting is helpful month over month.

September 10, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are glad you like the app, and we are excited to keep improving it for you!

Baby Jack & Company

This app is very easy to use. This is the best sales rep app to generate affiliate links + report out on commissions and usage of links. Low cost per month is an added bonus!

September 9, 2020

Wow! Thanks for this shining review! We’re so happy you find the app easy-to-use and affordable. We look forward to continuing to help you run (and grow) your business!

MCLovewear

I highly recommend this app and the people who provide service to it. My experience has been personable and professional. All inquires were given a timely response and issues were solved quickly and with kindness and innovation. I am truly grateful for such a positive experience and I trust you will have the same experience. So delighted to have found this app that so serves my business model.

September 9, 2020

Wow! What a stellar review. Thank you so much! We're very glad you'r enjoying the app.

Masonicoin

Very easy to use. Great app and great support.

Heavenleaf

So far I have been very pleased with the app. It has a TON of features for a very affordable price. Yury is great at customer service and promptly responds to any questions, and takes suggestions for app development. I also want to list my development suggestions here so the public may also gain good info, here is what I believe this app should also develop:

-Multiple or tiered commission for the same associate (to help separate retail vs wholesale orders for same associate)

Keep it up guys, thank you for finally having an affordable and all-in-one package interface for my business!

Myaderm Store

Great communication and service! We had an issue with commissions not being tracked via discount code and Yury was able to not only diagnose the problem, but had a patch within 24 hours!

Great Team and responds instantly!

Shopabaco

Great app and great customer support. A must for tracking commissions.

Previous 1 3