Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

Bridge Coffee Co.

Easy to use, easy to setup. Allows a an account to have a manager and a rep which is very helpful. The reporting is helpful month over month.

September 10, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are glad you like the app, and we are excited to keep improving it for you!

Baby Jack & Company

This app is very easy to use. This is the best sales rep app to generate affiliate links + report out on commissions and usage of links. Low cost per month is an added bonus!

September 9, 2020

Wow! Thanks for this shining review! We’re so happy you find the app easy-to-use and affordable. We look forward to continuing to help you run (and grow) your business!

MCLovewear

I highly recommend this app and the people who provide service to it. My experience has been personable and professional. All inquires were given a timely response and issues were solved quickly and with kindness and innovation. I am truly grateful for such a positive experience and I trust you will have the same experience. So delighted to have found this app that so serves my business model.

September 9, 2020

Wow! What a stellar review. Thank you so much! We're very glad you'r enjoying the app.

Masonicoin

Very easy to use. Great app and great support.

Heavenleaf

So far I have been very pleased with the app. It has a TON of features for a very affordable price. Yury is great at customer service and promptly responds to any questions, and takes suggestions for app development. I also want to list my development suggestions here so the public may also gain good info, here is what I believe this app should also develop:

-Multiple or tiered commission for the same associate (to help separate retail vs wholesale orders for same associate)

Keep it up guys, thank you for finally having an affordable and all-in-one package interface for my business!

Myaderm Store

Great communication and service! We had an issue with commissions not being tracked via discount code and Yury was able to not only diagnose the problem, but had a patch within 24 hours!

Great Team and responds instantly!

Shopabaco

Great app and great customer support. A must for tracking commissions.

Stomplight International Llc

Just signed up for the 7 day trial. Loaded my 10 sales reps and their existing accounts. I am now going to try this App out for the next 90 days. Platform worked great getting integrated with my store. Yuri was available via contact to answer my questions. Very straightforward so far. fingers crossed

Pemfsupply

Our company has found the SalesReps app to be a beneficial part of our dealer program. It allows us to track commissions on sales to make sure each dealer receives proper compensation. We look forward to growing our dealer base using this app!

Icenfire

This app was exactly what I was looking for and there support team is outstanding! I have had a couple of bumps using it and there are some features I needed them to add. They are always quick to respond and are developing many features that I need in the coming weeks and months. Great app and great team! Thanks guys

Previous 1