Sales Reps Commission Manager

Sales Reps Commission Manager | Reviews

by SalesReps.io

Track sales performance and calculate commissions

The Spark Collection

This app is the solution to all of our information and reporting needs! I worked with Shopify Support for weeks and none of the many support staff I spoke with offered any solution, just expensive mis-information and suggestions of apps that didn't solve the problem. Thankfully, I found this app and problems solved! Shopify Support was not knowledgeable of the apps available right there in the Shopify App Store. Their lack of knowledge caused me weeks of frustration and Shopify was about to lose a customer had I not discovered this app.

Ambience PPE

I use this app to help track commission payouts with my sales reps. I looked at the different ones on shopify app store and this one seemed best. I like how it allows reps to enter in custom orders from within the shopify store.

TIGER SPIT

the app works really well but what makes it really impressive is their support so so good and quick !

January 7, 2021

So happy you had a great experience. Looking forward to continuing to serve you and your business for years to come.

Derma Swiss Professional

Support is amazing. Yuri really helped us while setting up the app. I also had an issue with another app that broke our theme and he help us correct it.

Windfall Creations

We have 3 sales reps and we need customers to choose who they want to order with each time, this app comes with a built in feature of a drop down box at the shopping cart page that makes this simple for customers to choose their rep. It is easy for our reps to view their orders and their projected commission and running commission reports is a breeze! The admin portal and rep portals are clean and simple and get the job done. It's very easy to edit commission as well. Possibly the best feature of this plugin is the level of customer support we have received from Yury and the developers of this app. We have had special requests and tweaks needed to the plugin and he has assisted us every time. Very professional and very helpful. We used a different commission tracker from another company that was glitching and had zero support so we were grateful to find this app!! Yury thank you for all your help!

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the app and the service. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your growing business.

Bridge Coffee Co.

Easy to use, easy to setup. Allows a an account to have a manager and a rep which is very helpful. The reporting is helpful month over month.

September 10, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are glad you like the app, and we are excited to keep improving it for you!

Baby Jack & Company

This app is very easy to use. This is the best sales rep app to generate affiliate links + report out on commissions and usage of links. Low cost per month is an added bonus!

September 9, 2020

Wow! Thanks for this shining review! We’re so happy you find the app easy-to-use and affordable. We look forward to continuing to help you run (and grow) your business!

MCLovewear

I highly recommend this app and the people who provide service to it. My experience has been personable and professional. All inquires were given a timely response and issues were solved quickly and with kindness and innovation. I am truly grateful for such a positive experience and I trust you will have the same experience. So delighted to have found this app that so serves my business model.

September 9, 2020

Wow! What a stellar review. Thank you so much! We're very glad you'r enjoying the app.

Masonicoin

Very easy to use. Great app and great support.

Heavenleaf

(update 2021) For over 5 years of use, we are blown away at the simplicity yet effectiveness of this app, as we could not find a single app that can do what this does. NONE. This is the ONLY app that we have found that fully integrates an omni-channel commission manager for your sales associates, and you can have your associates use everything from discount codes, drop-down sales associate choosing at checkout, associate code entered by the customer, and so much more. Also, if you need custom coding done to truly make sure the app and all its features work on your website, the team and especially Yury have been absolutely AMAZING at adding any and all coding to our backend design. We are so grateful to have this app, could not have our sales team without it! (from 2018) So far I have been very pleased with the app. It has a TON of features for a very affordable price. Yury is great at customer service and promptly responds to any questions, and takes suggestions for app development. I also want to list my development suggestions here so the public may also gain good info, here is what I believe this app should also develop: -Multiple or tiered commission for the same associate (to help separate retail vs wholesale orders for same associate) Keep it up guys, thank you for finally having an affordable and all-in-one package interface for my business!

Previous 1 3