Acerca de Sales Reps Commission Manager
Know who's selling what in your company - with zero extra work!
Our Shopify Sales Rep Extension helps you gain deeper insight into how each of your sales representatives is performing, by seeing the actual orders & revenue amounts they're generating.
Our app does all this seamlessly - no manual data entry required.
Assign orders to sales representatives automatically
Our app provides 9 unique and complementary methods to assign the right representative to each order:
- Provide unique “Affiliate” type links to each individual sales rep
- Great if you have many sales reps who share links publicly
- Display a dropdown selector before checkout
- Ask customers “Who helped you?” in the shopping cart
- Assign orders to a sales rep based on which discount code is used
- Give each sales rep their own coupon code, & assign orders accordingly
- Assign all orders from customers with a certain tag to a specific sales rep
- Great for assigning orders to reps based on a customer’s region, industry, etc.
- Assign back-end orders to the representative that created them
- Saves time if your reps enter orders through the Shopify back-end
- Assign all orders with a certain tag to a specific sales rep
- Override back-end orders & assign them to someone other than the creator
- Assign individual customers to a specific sales rep
- Ideal for stores with lots of repeat business
- Display a “representative code” text box before checkout
- A powerful way to prevent “accidental” commission assignments, especially in wholesale businesses
- Assign Shopify POS orders automatically by user ID
- A game-changer for stores that run on Shopify POS
Best of all, each of these methods works harmoniously with all of the others. You can use as many or as few as you like - our app will determine the correct commission earner automatically every time.
Calculate & pay commissions - no mistakes or headaches
With Sales Reps Commission Manager, you can:
- Set custom commission rates & tweak how they are calculated
- Generate 3 custom reports, each filtered by time period, representative(s), order status, and more:
- Total commissions
- Gross sales
- Individual products sold
- Keep track of which commissions have been paid out
Analyze sales rep performance trends with ease
All commissions are feed into 3 easy-to-read sales reports. This allows you to identify performance increases and decreases fast and act on them quickly to improve and grow your business.
Motivate & encourage your team to reach new heights
Friendly competition is one of the best tools in a manager's toolkit. Export reports as CSV files to share with, motivate, & reward your team - and watch your sales grow!
Precio 14 días de prueba gratis
* Todos los cargos se facturan en USD.
** Los cargos recurrentes, incluidos los costos mensuales o los cargos basados en el uso, se facturan cada 30 días.
La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.
Reseñas más recientes
This commissions app is extremely confusing, very buggy and customer support is never available during the day here in the U.S., and when they finally are available at night time, they don't respond. The reports are extremely difficult to understand and when I export them there are lots of duplicate orders shown, and not assigned to the correct rep even though I've setup the tags for the rep on both the customer and orders. I've spent hours trying to figure this thing out with no help. Not a good app at all.
Ilha Tour - Pacotes Ilha Grande RJ
Good support, and good perspective to help my business!! I just started with the app and everything is doing good
The Spark Collection
This app is the solution to all of our information and reporting needs! I worked with Shopify Support for weeks and none of the many support staff I spoke with offered any solution, just expensive mis-information and suggestions of apps that didn't solve the problem. Thankfully, I found this app and problems solved! Shopify Support was not knowledgeable of the apps available right there in the Shopify App Store. Their lack of knowledge caused me weeks of frustration and Shopify was about to lose a customer had I not discovered this app.