Sales Shield , 19 anmeldelser

• 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 16 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. maj 2024

Cheap app for the number of functions and problems it avoids, easy to configure

Decofacil
21 dage bruger appen
13. maj 2024

It's the third store I've used the app, the support team is attentive and helpful!

Cases para Celular
17 dage bruger appen
7. maj 2024

I recommend the app, simple to use and low price for the number of functions.

Pipah Kids
Et minut bruger appen
25. oktober 2023

My whole website crashed because of this app.

I am assuming it is because it stops google from being able to craw your website. So google wouldn't let anyone on my website.

6.5 hours lost going through every app and theme trying to find the issue.

Also have been charging me $8 USD a month and the advertised price is $4.99.

Wisteria and Willow
Australien
8 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 23. juni 2023

Sales Shield is a must-have for dropshippers. It does exactly what it says, keeping your data safe from prying eyes !

FG
Frankrig
8 måneder bruger appen
Hourth Inc svarede 28. juni 2023

Thanks for the review, good sales!

23. august 2023

The app is unique!

Product mining is one of the most important parts of the operation, but once you've found and validated a product the challenge was to stop the whole market from copying you.

I've looked for several ways to protect my stores and this app is undoubtedly the best of them.

Loja Fino Toque
13 dage bruger appen
Hourth Inc svarede 25. august 2023

Thanks for the feedback, we're happy to hear that our app is helping you achieve your goals!

23. august 2023

The app is very good

Now you don't know which product I'm selling

With thousands of bots following my store today

I highly recommend it

Minha loja
Brasilien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Hourth Inc svarede 25. august 2023

Thanks for the review, we're glad you recommend our app!

20. august 2023

THIS APP IS GARBAGE. THANKS TO THIS APP I AM ON THE FRONT PAGE OF SHOPHUNTER AND I HAVEN'T EVEN MADE A SALE ON MY BRAND NEW STORE I SPEND WEEKS BUILDING. NOW ALL MY COMPETITORS CAN STEAL MY IDEAS AND TEST MY PRODUCTS BEFORE I CAN EVEN GET A CHANCE TO TEST PRODUCTS I SPENTS WEEKS CURATING AND PUTTING TOGETHER. ALL THAT WORK DOWN THE DRAIN.

I HAVEN'T EVEN MADE A SALE AND IT SAYS I'VE DONE MILLIONS IN SALES. EVERY VISITOR IS SOMEONE SPYING ON MY STORE NOW. HOW AM I GOING TO GET A CHANCE TO TEST ANY OF THE PRODUCTS IF EVERYONE IS GOING TO STEAL AND TEST MY PRODUCTS BEFORE I EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO GO THROUGH THEM???????????????

THIS APP IS TRASH AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.

Fun CatCo
USA
19 dage bruger appen
Hourth Inc svarede 22. august 2023

We're sorry you didn't like our app, as we told you in the email, all this information about the "fake sales" function was available in the images and text about how our app works.

What our app does with the "fake sales" function is to send multiple sales for all the products in your store, camouflaging the products your store is actually selling.

Your store's spies get confused by the information we provide and start ignoring you when they realize there's something wrong and that your metrics are unreliable!

If you still don't want this function on your site, simply disable the "fake sales" option in the app.

28. juni 2023

Excellent application. It fulfills its purpose very well. From time to time, the application displays sales of all the store's products, making it unclear which product we are selling. It's simply amazing.

Iris Lingerie
Estland
2 dage bruger appen
Hourth Inc svarede 28. juni 2023

Thanks for the review, your feedback is very important for our work!

5. september 2023

Ótimo aplicativo! Garante a confidencialidade da loja tanto nas vendas quanto nos produtos, oferecem recursos diferenciados que vale muito a pena para E-commerce.

Loja Com Utilidade
4 måneder bruger appen
Hourth Inc svarede 8. september 2023

Thanks for your review, we are happy to help!