Salesboost Upsell & Cross Sell

One Click Post-Purchase Upsells to Easily Boost Your Sales

Free

Spiritandmuscle

This free app took 30 seconds to install and all of 5 minutes to set up my first funnel! When I tested it the first time it didn't work, so I contacted Lucas and he emailed back within 5 minutes. The issue was: on my test order I did not pay with CC. Once I tested it using my CC it worked like a charm! I predict great things for this new start-up company!

Alef Bet by Paula

The first order I set it up on had an upsell attached! Wow and great customer service too! I like that the company writes back quickly

Copious Crafts/BettesMakes

Wow, so easy to set up - just what we needed for our store. We had been looking for a simple solution and this is it! It is easy to create and change as we need!

Raumtapeterie

Nice service, works well. Love it because it works easyly. Good opportunity to try it. I will tell it to all of my friends...

themakershop

I'm blown away by the Salesboost support team. I had a question and they answered me in seconds. The app is really easy to use and it took no time to set up. Highly recommend!

Lisa Currier

Very easy to use. Created my first funnel just now. Now, I wait and see how well this works as I am new to the whole thing.

PWC Super Rack

excellent app, great customer service , i received a phone call while iu was chatting with Lucas, hardly recomended

PvrposeTheGame

Amazing application. Love the concept, customer service as well! Can't wait to start making some serious upsells this black friday!

C H A P T R

This is a no-brainer app to download. The app was easy to setup and increased our AOV instantly. I recommend watching the tutorial video and following the onboarding to set everything up. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to their support team, they responded super fast and helped me fix all the issues I had. Overall, great app.

guesthousestore

Really solid app. The support team is INCREDIBLE and setting up is super easy. I recommend this app to all merchants!

Previous 1