Salesboost Upsell & Cross Sell

One Click Post-Purchase Upsells to Easily Boost Your Sales

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lee Gabel's Bookshop

SalesBoost is easy to set up, easy to maintain, and does exactly what it says it does. I am glad I discovered it and l look forward to more book sales.

Turn Em Red Seasonings

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really like how easy this one is to set up and use! Glad we found it, it's definitely added some extra cash to our sales.

Chef Gina's® Mini Food

Time spent using app About 1 month

I don't feel this works properly. I have noticed since I had it, there is 1 analytic review and I had a lot more than 1 person purchase. Unfortunately, I am uninstalling.

Dark Elf Dice

Wonderful upsell app. Easy to set up. We've been using it for a few months now and are seeing a 12.08% conversion rate. Solid numbers, but more importantly, our customers are happy :)

MARAVILLA NEW LIFE

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Una application sencilla, fácil de utilizar gran ayuda de verdad gracias espero que sigan haciendo apps tan buenas y fácil como esta.

Zero baby beauty

Location Croatia
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Great and simple app. Easy for begginers. Thank you very much for creating it. It is fast and beutifful designed.

Vagesty

Time spent using app 26 minutes

So easy and quick to set up, now I'm excited to see if it will bring in some extra revenue. I'm glad it's free too!

Pet Must Have

its free and does the job, obviously lacking on some features but is awesome. thank you its free and does the job, obviously lacking on some features but is awesome. thank you

Pierre T. Lambert

Very simple to install and use. No brainer does what it's supposed to. For digital products make sure you go in your Shopify settings > checkout and tick the fulfill the orders automatically. We emailed with some questions and Lucas was quick to answer and help. Looking forward to the updates! :)

Spiritandmuscle

Time spent using app 1 day

This free app took 30 seconds to install and all of 5 minutes to set up my first funnel! When I tested it the first time it didn't work, so I contacted Lucas and he emailed back within 5 minutes. The issue was: on my test order I did not pay with CC. Once I tested it using my CC it worked like a charm! I predict great things for this new start-up company!

Previous 1 3