Salesboost Upsell & Cross Sell

One Click Post-Purchase Upsells to Easily Boost Your Sales

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Chef Gina's® Mini Food

I don't feel this works properly. I have noticed since I had it, there is 1 analytic review and I had a lot more than 1 person purchase. Unfortunately, I am uninstalling.

Dark Elf Dice

Wonderful upsell app. Easy to set up. We've been using it for a few months now and are seeing a 12.08% conversion rate. Solid numbers, but more importantly, our customers are happy :)

MARAVILLA NEW LIFE

Una application sencilla, fácil de utilizar gran ayuda de verdad gracias espero que sigan haciendo apps tan buenas y fácil como esta.

Zero baby beauty

Great and simple app. Easy for begginers. Thank you very much for creating it. It is fast and beutifful designed.

Vagesty

So easy and quick to set up, now I'm excited to see if it will bring in some extra revenue. I'm glad it's free too!

Pet Must Have

its free and does the job, obviously lacking on some features but is awesome. thank you its free and does the job, obviously lacking on some features but is awesome. thank you

Pierre T. Lambert

Very simple to install and use. No brainer does what it's supposed to. For digital products make sure you go in your Shopify settings > checkout and tick the fulfill the orders automatically. We emailed with some questions and Lucas was quick to answer and help. Looking forward to the updates! :)

Spiritandmuscle

This free app took 30 seconds to install and all of 5 minutes to set up my first funnel! When I tested it the first time it didn't work, so I contacted Lucas and he emailed back within 5 minutes. The issue was: on my test order I did not pay with CC. Once I tested it using my CC it worked like a charm! I predict great things for this new start-up company!

Alef Bet by Paula

The first order I set it up on had an upsell attached! Wow and great customer service too! I like that the company writes back quickly

Copious Crafts/BettesMakes

Wow, so easy to set up - just what we needed for our store. We had been looking for a simple solution and this is it! It is easy to create and change as we need!

Previous 1 3