SaleSource

SaleSource

by Avian

Dropshipping made simple.

Lauralife

pessimo aplicativo, usei durante e periodo de teste e contatei o suporte por 3 vezes e sempre me diziam que realmente o sistema estava com problema e me davam um prazo pra resolver e nada, cancelei o produto e ainda cobraram, agora to tentando pegar meu dinheiro de volta e nao consigo

Dier.com.au

If I Could give this app 0 stars I would. First of all i have tried cancelling my subscripption. This app has charged me for 2 full months now and I have had to call my bank to cancel my card because no one from this company answers.

March 2, 2021

Dear Dier.com.au,
We are really sorry about all the issues you have experienced with canceling your subscription, I believe this has all been resolved now. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

We would highly appreciate if you could update your review based on the resolved issue.

All the best,
SaleSource Team.

ZibuStore

horrible app. charged me for full month service and downgraded me to a free one. also their app doesnt really work that well. would say that the link is not a shopify store. it is a shopify store but for some reason it doesnt track it. if you "spy" on stores it will take forever for them to get the data, its been 3 days and still no data on the tracked stores. just get the other softwares available but not salesource.

March 2, 2021

Dear ZibuStore,
We are really sorry about all the troubles you experienced with SaleSource. I believe this has all been resolved now. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

All the best,