SMS Marketing Automation App

SMS Marketing Automation App

by Salestac

SMS Text Marketing- Abandoned Cart, Promotion, and Subscribers

ZerowasteShop India

It is one of the best SMS apps available on shopify, been trying other sms apps for long. The entire team is great in terms of instant help and providing whatever extra support is needed. Kudos to entire team. Zero complaints !

TheCulinarium

I am surprised by the features of the tool. I installed it just for blasting SMS to all my subscribers but I was surprised to see the advanced features including the subscriber pop-up called Salesbooster. The delivery rate is at par, the cost - least among others. Highly recommended.

Amazon Ordar

I used the program
easy to use
Very fast
Great team to help
I have doubled my sales

SaniStep

The app may be new but the team is of Shopify old-timers. They understand the ecosystem and Shopify well enough to help you set-up your triggered campaigns to perfection.

The rates are better than most providers with a solid analytics dashboard.

Btw.. you guys are crazy for not charging for the platform. Not complaining though.

maxmotorsports

Wasnt sure about this app at first, There are a few sms marketing apps out there. I dont regret this at all, To the whole Salestac team, You guys def have the right attitude! Merchants First! Thank you for the great service and that you for helping me with getting my sms marketing correct and improving my conversions. You have a customer forever :-) Super excited to lauch some new campaigns. The abandoned cart campaign works the best! SALESBOOSTER that you guys built as a add on is a MUST for all stores!

Deddimaag

This app is super useful and super friendly.. Retargeting is where we're lacking .Now it's super simple and super effective..Their reponse is super quick whenever we have a query.. overall amazing experience.

Planet54

We are one of the largest Shopify Plus Stores in Africa, I must say, The team from Salestac is one of the best app partners we have met! There service is incredible and we saw a MAJOR increase in sales using them! NO MONTHLY charges, and the cheapest sms rates compared to others. Thank you very much for all your help and highly recommended.

China Online

i dawnload this app is wonderful and easy and cheapest
the salesman is frindly he help me in everything
thank you very much i so happy to get this app