Amazon, eBay, Etsy — Salestio

Amazon, eBay, Etsy — products, orders, stock, price sync

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Temptations

Location Australia

Could not get this to link to amazon, and support was rubbish. I've now deleted the app. Don't waste your time with this app.

July 13, 2022

I am truly sorry for your experience with our application and support.

I reviewed your case and find out the exact reason causing the account connection issue (more details on how to solve this, I sent you via email).

Our team will do our best to assist you if you decide to give our application another chance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and for further cooperation.

Regards
Alex

VampireFreaks

would not let me link my amazon account, just gave an error. i'm not able to fully test this app if it wont even let me link to amazon.

February 27, 2022

Dear VampireFreaks, I am very sorry for the experience you had with our app.

Could you please reach our support with this issue?

We will try to help you. In most cases, this happens when an amazon account is not yet fully verified or doesn't have a professional package (amazon requirments).

Hope this issue will be resolved soon as you will have the possibility to fully check our app.

Regards
Alex from Salestio Team

David's Brand

This App and the support they give is worthless. Their 5 star reviews are probably from employees. After 4 days I deleted the App. Absolutely useless and it shouldn't be on Shopify at all.

June 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It will help us do better.
We are truly sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.
We checked your installation and discovered that you did not add your Amazon account to our app. According to the provided screenshots, you used some other app.
As stated before, we will do our best to assist you if you decide to give us another chance.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.