Easily export your products and download Amazon orders with a clear UI in your Shopify store
Increase products visibility on all available Amazon marketplaces without restrictions
Save time by automating routine processes: new products export, qty and price updates, fulfillments
About Amazon Integration — Salestio
Amazon Integration for Shopify Store
Export your products to Amazon marketplaces, import and fulfill amazon orders, synchronize inventory and price between your store and amazon. No restrictions for available amazon marketplaces. All of this directly from Shopify UI.
Salestio — Shopify Amazon Integration supports the following features:
- Export products – fully configurable features allow you to export Shopify products to Amazon Marketplace with custom defined price and QTY.
- Order import — all your amazon orders downloaded in Shopify and manage as a normal order
- Synchronization — flexible stock level synchronization, including price synchronization
- 14 Amazon marketplaces — we support almost all available amazon marketplaces, others will be added soon
- Amazon Inventory — download the current amazon Inventory and get a full understanding of what data you have on amazon.
- Price markdown — increase amazon listing price by a specific percent
Sending Products to Amazon
Export Shopify products to all supported Amazon marketplaces. Connect existing amazon catalog items to your Shopify product. Creating new Amazon ASIN codes with Creation profiles. The Shopify products should have UPC/EAN code and SKU. Support both products with variants and without variations.
Depending on your needs, you have full control over your Amazon listings. Export the whole product inventory or only a part of it. Define the price for the Amazon offer, increase the price percentage. Control what you want to sell at amazon, by collections, or by individual items.
Downloads Amazon orders and imports them into Shopify. Manage the order like a normal Shopify order. Send a shipping confirmation with the entered tracking code to amazon. Integrate Amazon orders into Shop Analytics and sales overview.
To be able to use the Amazon integration, you should have:
- professional Amazon account
- your products and variants should have unique SKU
- your products and variants should have UPC or EAN number (Barcode)
- If you don't have Barcodes you should be eligible for GTIN exemption
- United Kindom
App also required the following access scope:
- View Shopify account data
- View products
- Manage orders
- View shop locations
Pricing 30-day free trial
$2.00 for every additional $1,000 sales in connected channels, exceeding the amount included in the package ($20,000)
$2.00 for every additional $1,000 sales in connected channels, exceeding the amount included in the package ($30,000)
$2.00 for every additional $1,000 sales in connected channels, exceeding the amount included in the package ($50,000)
$2.00 for every additional $1,000 sales in connected channels, exceeding the amount included in the package ($200,000)
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I have been using this app for a few days now and it is working perfectly - unlike my experience with a more established Amazon integration app. I installed it, configured it in a few minutes and then spent half an hour or so linking my 600+ Shopify products to the same products in my Amazon store. If you encounter an error the app tells you what it is and how to fix it - unlike the previous app I used. The interface is much more intuitive and way easier to use. Tech support is great and quite quick even factoring in the time zone difference. Highly recommended.
Very smooth setup and configuration, intuitive interface with all relevant data. Synch Shopify--Amazon works seamless, orders get automatically imported within less than a minute.
This product does exactly what it says on the tin. As we can not integrate with Amazon with Shopify as we don't sell in USD we first tried Codisto, but this was extremely complicated. We then came across Salestio which is new on the app store and thought we would give it a try. The integration is seamless with instant updates when orders come in through Amazon to our online store, adding and removing products by collection or individually is a breeze, I can't recommend this app highly enough. Keep up the good work guys, this is one customer who wont be going anywhere!