Easily export your products and download Amazon orders with a clear UI in your Shopify store
Increase products visibility on all available Amazon marketplaces without restrictions
Save time by automating routine processes: new products export, qty and price updates, fulfillments
About Amazon Integration — Salestio
Amazon Integration for Shopify Store
Export your products to Amazon marketplaces, import and fulfill amazon orders, synchronize inventory and price between your store and amazon. No restrictions for available amazon marketplaces. All of this directly from Shopify UI.
Salestio — Shopify Amazon Integration supports the following features:
- Export products – fully configurable features allow you to export Shopify products to Amazon Marketplace with custom defined price and QTY.
- Order import — all your amazon orders downloaded in Shopify and manage as a normal order
- Synchronization — flexible stock level synchronization, including price synchronization
- 14 Amazon marketplaces — we support almost all available amazon marketplaces, others will be added soon
- Amazon Inventory — download the current amazon Inventory and get a full understanding of what data you have on amazon.
- Price markdown — increase amazon listing price by a specific percent
Sending Products to Amazon
Export Shopify products to all supported Amazon marketplaces. Connect existing amazon catalog items to your Shopify product. Creating new Amazon ASIN codes with Creation profiles. The Shopify products should have UPC/EAN code and SKU. Support both products with variants and without variations.
Depending on your needs, you have full control over your Amazon listings. Export the whole product inventory or only a part of it. Define the price for the Amazon offer, increase the price percentage. Control what you want to sell at amazon, by collections, or by individual items.
Downloads Amazon orders and imports them into Shopify. Manage the order like a normal Shopify order. Send a shipping confirmation with the entered tracking code to amazon. Integrate Amazon orders into Shop Analytics and sales overview.
To be able to use the Amazon integration, you should have:
- professional Amazon account
- your products and variants should have unique SKU
- your products and variants should have UPC or EAN number (Barcode)
- If you don't have Barcodes you should be eligible for GTIN exemption
- United Kindom
App also required the following access scope:
- View Shopify account data
- View products
- Manage orders
- View shop locations
Pricing 30-day free trial
$2.00 for every additional $1,000 sales in connected channels, exceeding the amount included in the package ($20,000)
Products < 5,000
Included GMV: $20,000
$2.00 for every additional $1,000 sales in connected channels, exceeding the amount included in the package ($30,000)
Products < 10,000
Included GMV: $30,000
$2.00 for every additional $1,000 sales in connected channels, exceeding the amount included in the package ($50,000)
Products < 20,000
Included GMV: $50,000
$2.00 for every additional $1,000 sales in connected channels, exceeding the amount included in the package ($200,000)
Included GMV: $200,000
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.