SALESWING‑AliExpress Dropship , 6件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年5月12日

Very good app and helpful staff! They are very polite and they helped me with all my questions regarding my online store. I recommend!!!

Navi-Tech.RO
ルーマニア
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年3月17日

I started with my small business now and I have no idea what I should do first but whenever I have a question I contact SALESWING and they always solve my problems fast and no matter the time.

Hultoo
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの利用期間:5ヶ月
2022年9月8日

Great tool! I use it to import some US products to i my store so I can ship to my customers very quickly. The prices and inventory of the products are also updated very promptly. I only need to order from within the app and I don't need to worry about shipping!

homeingdeals
中国
アプリの利用期間:3日
2021年11月9日

Thank SALESWING! Huge upgrade over our products and orders, Fulfill bulk orders with one click!It really saved me a lot of time

Utopia
中国
アプリの利用期間:2ヶ月
2021年11月8日

I tried so many dropshipping apps and this is the best one by far. many features, working smoothly and also great customer service. I highly recommend this app.

NewHobbyParts
タイ
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
DropshipNycが返信しました 2021年11月9日

Hey NewHobbyParts,
We are very grateful that you can enjoy our app and service. Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave a review!
We will continue to improve our apps and services to better help your business. Please feel free to share your thoughts which will be very important to us.
Wish you all the best with your business in the future.😀

2021年11月8日

Fast help and Fast answers. The app is easy for me and I like UI design. One click import really helped me save a lot of time!And sourcing services find products at great prices.

IdealWorld
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
DropshipNycが返信しました 2021年11月9日

Hey IdealWorld,
Thank you for your review! We are very grateful that you can enjoy our app and service.
Please feel free to make any suggestions to help us improve the app and service.😁 We will also send you regular email recommendations for hot items to help your business.
Happy dropshipping with SalesWing 🚀