Customer Service Messenger Bot

Customer Service Messenger Bot

by Chaterr

Get SallyBot & Turn Customer Support into Customer Retention

Loyd-Cats

This app is definitely getting the best it deserves. Saving time and increasing sales at the same time, with just a little effort in the setup but it's worth-while. A great value for my money!

March 17, 2019

Thank you! As Sally says, that's what we are here for :)

Best Home Design

This is definitely one of the best 3 or 4 apps on Shopify ever! And honestly speaking you won't find better retention app than that! Highly recommended :)

March 05, 2019

Thank you! This is exactly the experience we are aiming for!

Incredibly-Good

This app is so useful! Great marketing tools and customer service automation at a fair price. The customer support is amazing and Nadav was super helpful. Looking forward to see how far I can get with it. Thanks guys!

March 03, 2019

Thank you, Roy, for choosing our app! we're always here to help :)

Due South Candle Company

This app works great. It helped me save money because I didn’t need to hire a bunch of live people. She can track the shipping and even answer questions about the customer orders. And the customer can still request to speak to a live agent if they need to. This app gets an A++++

March 03, 2019

Thanks so much, Jim! This is the experience we aim for! Looking forward towards our mutual growth :)

One Dance

Been using the app for a while on my store and I'm glad to say that this is a great app with great customer support! 100% recommended!

March 03, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're always here to support you & your customers ;)

kingdwadebye

Just started using this great app and it already saved us plenty of time in supporting customers for simple and complicated questions. It was easy to set up and so far everything is working perfectly! Highly recommended.

March 03, 2019

Thanks! Glad we could help :)

Boho Diamond

This app is a great addition to my customer support services!
It's intuitive and adjustable to suit my shop and style of customer support, while saving employee work time.
I definitely recommend trying it out.

Thank you, Yuval! Glad we can help🤗

Ancient Treasures

The app saves us time and money hiring employees to do customer service!
Also, our customers get direct response with 0 waiting time.
Worth installing in my opinion

Thanks for your review!

Costbuys

Its a great tool to help save you time. A no brainer and must have for any shop owner. You don't want to miss this one.

Thanks, Tony! We are here for you & your shoppers🤩

stilyo

This is an awesome Facebook bot! It automates customer support and makes it super easy, but the remarketing functionalities are really good too, waiting to see more of these! ;)

March 04, 2019

Thank you so much! We are looking forward to working with you as well!

Previous 1 3