Customer Service Messenger Bot

Customer Service Messenger Bot

by Chaterr

Get SallyBot & Turn Customer Support to Customer Retention

Happy Shopping - UK

SallyBot helps us to improve our customer service with 20% of our tickets resolved with the bot. Thanks a lot Sally

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

It looked good, until i tried to download the app into my store. a big blue page that said search - and i waited for over 3 hours, and nothing! Nah Dah!
I reloaded the app for 5x and Nah Dah! nothing,

How you got 28 5 star reviews may have been your own internal staff trying to oversell this app.

Loyd-Cats

This app is definitely getting the best it deserves. Saving time and increasing sales at the same time, with just a little effort in the setup but it's worth-while. A great value for my money!

March 17, 2019

Thank you! As Sally says, that's what we are here for :)

Best Home Design

This is definitely one of the best 3 or 4 apps on Shopify ever! And honestly speaking you won't find better retention app than that! Highly recommended :)

March 5, 2019

Thank you! This is exactly the experience we are aiming for!

Incredibly-Good

This app is so useful! Great marketing tools and customer service automation at a fair price. The customer support is amazing and Nadav was super helpful. Looking forward to see how far I can get with it. Thanks guys!

March 3, 2019

Thank you, Roy, for choosing our app! we're always here to help :)

Due South Candle Company

This app works great. It helped me save money because I didn’t need to hire a bunch of live people. She can track the shipping and even answer questions about the customer orders. And the customer can still request to speak to a live agent if they need to. This app gets an A++++

March 3, 2019

Thanks so much, Jim! This is the experience we aim for! Looking forward towards our mutual growth :)

One Dance

Been using the app for a while on my store and I'm glad to say that this is a great app with great customer support! 100% recommended!

March 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're always here to support you & your customers ;)

kingdwadebye

Just started using this great app and it already saved us plenty of time in supporting customers for simple and complicated questions. It was easy to set up and so far everything is working perfectly! Highly recommended.

March 3, 2019

Thanks! Glad we could help :)

Boho Diamond

This app is a great addition to my customer support services!
It's intuitive and adjustable to suit my shop and style of customer support, while saving employee work time.
I definitely recommend trying it out.

Thank you, Yuval! Glad we can help🤗

Ancient Treasures

The app saves us time and money hiring employees to do customer service!
Also, our customers get direct response with 0 waiting time.
Worth installing in my opinion

Thanks for your review!