Sally โ€‘ Auto Customer Service

Sally โ€‘ Auto Customer Service

by Chaterr

Let Sally automate customer service and upsell for you ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Creative Lily

That amazing App saves me about 20 monthly hours! Customer support can be really annoying, I discovered that using the App - makes my customers even happier... Thanks!

Sell Me Cell

What a smart tool ! How come nobody did i until now ?? A very very effective and smart tool, saves a lot of time and energy and brings great benefit in the daily routine of the customer service. Well done ! Looking forward to experiencing the work with this app more and more ! I enjoyed the fact that this app is very user friendly !

The Guitar Zone

Great app! A good customer service is more important then ever, so we must be sure that the customer get all the attention he needs. Sally make it happened and provide to us and to our customers an extra value! She is here to stay :) Thank you Sally!

Colorantebook

Wow! That exactly the app I was looking for - Its literally replaced my customer service team and made the work so much easier. Thanks!

Wolvestuff

Love it! Very good solution that enables you to contact your customers very easily. Provides instant value!

Greatest Cupcakes

Great app. Customers seem to love it. Best automated customer care app I could find for Shopify. Thanks, Sally!

Sweet-Kawaii

Im using Sally and it's priceless! Full communication via facebook messenger with customers; This app is super important and doing a great job by providing real purchases from returning customers!

RTL/TRPY

WOW Brilliant app! Really easy to use, super intuitive and with a unique touch. Customers loves it. Very impressed with this app :)

ื”ืื—ื™ื ื’ืจื™ืŸ - ื—ื ื•ืช ืกืคืจื™ื

I was a bit afraid to let sally take care of my customers, but now it seems like a real no brainer. Highly recommended!

Oso Gear Store

The best chatbot I have ever dealt with! :)) Super easy to use, great user experience and actually helps!

Previous 1