SatisMeter

SatisMeter

by SatisMeter

Use customer feedback to increase conversion & boost retention

Jelly Tale

Really like the app at first cause the app is easy to use and the UX is really great.

The app seems to be quite unstable but the customer support is really helpful. I have a problem with sending surveys and in fact, no survey has been sent after 2 weeks using the app. I contacted the Satismeter team and they help me fix the problem really quick.

However, the response rate is really low (only 2%), which means even sending 1000 surveys (paying $49/month), I only get 20 responses. Currently, the app does not support further follow up email or have any practical recommendations to increase the response rate.

That is why I have stopped using the app.

Norse Blood

My favourite automated NPS app. App UI is very straightforward. No issues at all with the functionality of it. Convenient logging of which order the feedback was generated from.

Free plan is quite generous. $49 feels step for the first paid plan available. I am more than happy to pay for this app, but I do wish there was a more affordable option. To me, it made more sense to only send 100 surveys, than to pay $49usd/monthly for the 1000.

Despite my opinions on the price, I still recommend it to everyone. Feedback is important, and we all know how valuable the NPS model is.

Meat House Panama

Measuring NPS it's a big part of doing customer service. This is a great app because it let you start for free and is very easy to use and setup. Thanks for the great job guys!

Eye Catching... Just Like You.

FINNALY! Isn't what I thought at first. I'm new at shopify. And the ecommerce business model. Lol. I can laugh at myself . Cause I've wasted so much time spinning my wheels and go nowhere. I think it's funny. You would laugh too. I'll just say before I do anything I'll make a specific plan in mind. To keep me on track. SatisMeter, I'll say is honestly the most important to have the follow up. Amazing opportunity for sales and my
"favorite " improvement. Yes! Feedback from the customer priceless. This is something value. And SatisMeter offers it fo free. So I'll yes. They really do a great job. Thanx guys.

The Body Treats Boutique

So far the app works flawlessly, I received several reviews within a few hours of installing it. This is a great way to automate the receipt of very necessary product testimonials to use as social proof for your business.

Hybrid Racing

Product works great and is an easy way to implement NPS. Developers followed up after installing the app to check on things and even implemented some request I had. If you are looking for a net promoter score solution for customer feedback this is a great solution.

Cedar Mill Firearms

It works great! Support is awesome, very responsive, and patient. I wish I could display the NPS on my website, but they may add that feature soon? :)