SMS Sales Team. Human‑Powered.

SMS Sales Team. Human‑Powered.

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Recover lost sales with our team of expert SMS live agents.

The Consumers Marketplace

Great app hands down enough said sales are going up abandon carts going down! Definitely recommend this app for anyone trying to boost sales!.

Ivory Parke

Could not recommend this app/company more. I installed this app, and we get tons of abandoned carts daily, and email cart reminders, in my opinion, are on an industry wide decline (in terms of people actually coming back). I found this app under my recommended apps, and decided to give it a try. Currently, our cart recovery rate is fluctuating between 22%-25% while using SaveMySales. Super thrilled we found this app, and the great thing is that you can review, and monitor all the conversations being sent out by the SMS team, and they are straight and to the point. Yet, they are super professional and effective. Whenever customers have questions, they thoroughly review all your FAQ's and try to answer their questions to the best of their knowledge. Only once we had to answer a difficult customer question which proves that they are not only trying to make you sales, but also give your customers amazing customer service (which is the biggest win IMO). Definitely one of the best gems I have ever found, and super excited for this company to be the new industry standard in sales recovery & customer service!

Cheers, Ivory Parke www.IvoryParke.com

The Hair Beast

This app is mandatory for your store!!! Real humans texting your customers. Can't beat that. I've had it about a week, and it's recovered almost $200 in sales from abandoned carts. Need I say more? Download the app!

Pro Marine Supplies

Great app - awesome conversion rates - great customer support! Easily recover carts using a text message method!

Naturalicious

I'd been looking to hire someone who could make abandoned cart sales calls for my site, www.Naturalicious.net. But it wasn't beneficial to pay someone to sit around all day waiting for carts to be abandoned, only to potentially not even reach anyone if they didn't answer. Also we would have been restricted in reaching people depending on time zone. The guys at SMS reached out to me so I figured I'd give it a try -- there's no fee if I don't make money so there's no risk. This has solved my issue. After the trial period, I'm already getting a 31% conversion rate on their SMS conversations. Woo hoo! I check the messages too, and the SMS folks are very professional, but conversational. My customers feel like they're talking to a real Naturalicious staff member. I love that it's actually humans messaging my customers, rather than bots. And the win-win model of the service is unbeatable. Definitely a hidden gem.

frecklebox

A mutual friend introduced me to this company. I launched the free trial on www.Frecklebox.com and they were able to generate sales the first week. I even review the conversations. Outstanding app and outstanding staff. I love the "we win together" of their financial model also. I highly recommend trying this to see if they can help you grow your business. Mark

Jumbo Chain

This app is truly a hidden gem, I am so grateful that I found this on the app store. The conversion rate is great and the best thing is that they only charge when they have brought you a sale! Without any doubts, a must have app!

Kinky Toy Store

I have been using this app it for the last few days and I am really excited about how this our customers react to this service. My only suggestion would be to improve the admin dashboard by allowing changes to the discount code or the sms agent.

VitaStik

Great group of active young guys, doing something new and helping shops. Nice and helpful, and FAST. They have helped pull some sales, and willing to work with shops with special needs. I hope they add some additional options later as they grow. Reccomend giving it a try, you have nothing to lose, and money to gain. Go see our checkout system, it is easy https://www.vitastik.com

ExploreHamble

Great app, no recurring monthly fee - you only pay when they make you money. Highly recommend whether it’s a new store or an established one!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6