About SavorConnect OmniGift
OmniCommerce Gift Cards Made Easy
Gift cards represent a fantastic source of revenue for merchants. Customers using gift cards will often purchase additional items, and very often gift card balances are never completely used which means zero cost revenue for the merchant. In today's connected world, however, customers expect the convenience of being able to use their gift card balances across different commerce channels which is a serious problem if your commerce channels (Point Of Sale and online store in particular) come from different vendors.
Enter SavorConnect OmniGift. OmniGift integrates Shopify with the Factor 4 gift card program, enabling Shopify store owners to sell gift cards in Shopify or in one of close to 100 POS systems connected to Factor 4 (**NOTE: Requires subscription to Factor 4**). Customers are then able to redeem those gift cards on either platform with SavorConnect OmniGift keeping gift card balances in sync between the systems.
Specifically this works as follows:
- You add the SavorConnect OmniGift app to your Shopify store
- You create an OmniGift card in SavorConnect. SavorConnect will then create a corresponding product in your Shopify store with the specified name and denomination or denominations.
- The WineryConnect Grape Squad will complete your setup by connecting your SavorConnect OmniGift app to your Factor 4 subscription account.
- The OmniGift card product is special in that when a customer purchases this product, SavorConnect OmniGift will recognize that the purchase has been made, issue a corresponding gift card in Factor 4 (which will then issue the card in your POS system), issue the same gift card in Shopify, and email the customer with detail on how to redeem their card balance in Shopify or in your POS.
- When the customer then redeems their gift card balance either in Shopify or in your POS, or gift card transactions are refunded, etc., SavorConnect will keep card balances in sync across your commerce platforms.
In other words SavorConnect OmniGift works almost entirely in the background. Once you install OmniGift and create your OmniGift card or cards there is no more for you to configure. Customers can purchase and redeem gift cards in your online store and/or in your POS, you can refund transactions and in general use Shopify and your POS as you normally do, and SavorConnect will work in the background making sure your systems stay in sync with respect to the gift cards.
No merchant data is shared with Factor 4. The following specific data is shared with Factor 4 per gift card transaction: * Dollar amount of gift card purchased * Customer First name, Last Name, and Email
- Factor 4
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.