Savy ‑ Replace Clearance Sales

Savy ‑ Replace Clearance Sales

by Savy

2X buyer conversions, inc. revenue by 30%, boost brand value

Just4You Onine Clothing (Pty) Ltd

At first I was skeptical about this app. I loved the idea behind it but I had some issues implementing it and getting it to work correctly, however after a couple of emails with the developer they fixed my issues in no time and everything is working perfectly now. Now to get those sales!

moshennik

The team on this has great customer support great product an awesome idea that I think will help increase the value of my store.

Matt's Expo

The app is wonderful and helpful. The interface is easy to use.

UPDATE: The app works now thanks to the developer!

Rystyle

This is the only app your find with this feature that isnt copied and pasted like some apps. Credits to the dev for coming up with this and i tested it work nicely. Although it wasn't for me, as it would encourage my customers to price a dollar on everything and i know my profit margin etc.

Twenty3

Nice concept, but the formatting seems a bit off, and the exit popup didn't always work.

EDIT: Disha has been incredibly helpful, tweaked and customized the app to fit my theme and even offered to run AB tests for me. Good idea for an app, incredible customer service. Upgrading from 3/5 to 5/5!

Pure Hearts International

Took less than a minute to install and configure, now we'll see if it actually does anything good in the future.

Titan Design Technology

Great idea but a couple of bugs. The developer contacted me to sort these out, will update with outcome.

Teealism

very good concept, but does not work!

Edit:The creator of the app contacted me and solved the issue!

New Moon Enterprise

Excellent customer service, thorough and professional, looking forward to the results, I strongly recommend this developer.