Savy

Savy

by Savy

Never miss a chance to make a sale again #staysavy

Matt's Expo

The app is wonderful and helpful. The interface is easy to use. UPDATE: The app works now thanks to the developer!

Rystyle

This is the only app your find with this feature that isnt copied and pasted like some apps. Credits to the dev for coming up with this and i tested it work nicely. Although it wasn't for me, as it would encourage my customers to price a dollar on everything and i know my profit margin etc.

Twenty3

Nice concept, but the formatting seems a bit off, and the exit popup didn't always work. EDIT: Disha has been incredibly helpful, tweaked and customized the app to fit my theme and even offered to run AB tests for me. Good idea for an app, incredible customer service. Upgrading from 3/5 to 5/5!

Pure Hearts International

Took less than a minute to install and configure, now we'll see if it actually does anything good in the future.

Titan Design Technology

Great idea but a couple of bugs. The developer contacted me to sort these out, will update with outcome.

Teealism

very good concept, but does not work! Edit:The creator of the app contacted me and solved the issue!

New Moon Enterprise

Excellent customer service, thorough and professional, looking forward to the results, I strongly recommend this developer.