SC (Sticky Cart)

Add a sticky Add to Cart icon to encourage customers to buy.

Price: Free

Veg Closet

Location Australia

Nice, simple, clean app! Very simple to set up. Looks awesome on my site. and its FREE! Thanks SC peeps :)

February 2, 2022

Thank you for the review! Your review inspires us to make the app even better.

Twylight Crow

Time spent using app About 1 month

Pretty Cool. Nice to be able to place it where you want. The only drawback is that it loads 1.5 to 3 seconds after the page is fully loaded. This could be my site as it's slow because of images and amount of items throughout the site.
Anyway it does what I want and it's free.

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app:) Your review inspires us to make the app even better.

Qute Official

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Took me 15 Seconds to set up this app!
It works well, DOES NOT HAVE A DRAWER to show cart. (Hope in the future this feature will be added) but for now. SIMPLE, AMAZING, FAST.... AWESOME!
thank you so much!

June 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Your review inspires us to make the app even better. In the forthcoming iterations, we will take your recommendations into consideration.

Chocolatey Clare

Location Ireland

Great app! Easy to set up, works very well for customers and is eye-catching on the website. Thank you!

January 13, 2021

Glad to know that you find our helpful and easy to use :) It's always our pleasure to be of service to our wonderful merchants like you.

Love Pawz

I don't know how this app has so little reviews. The app is amazing and will boost your sales just like it did to my site. I highly recommend the support is phenomenal as well. Thanks ten growth team

December 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app😊 We are glad that our app helps you to boost your sales. Our Support team does their best to provide you high-quality support you deserve.

WowGifts

Location Malta
Time spent using app 1 day

This tiny-tiny app can considerably improve cx. I didn’t expect that my customers would love it so much. And the setup was easy. It works with my theme.

Spike and Sparrow

Location Germany

This sticky cart makes purchase far quicker! Customers don’t wait while a new page loads. Ad the icon looks good.

myaditby

The setup is so easy. I thought I need to engage software engineers to code my cart. But with this app I configured it in minutes. Thanks!