Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

Boutique Maman

Hoorible customer service and bad app , did not get the audience but guess what they charged 3 month for not using the app
plus you can not even chat via messenger ..if you try to send an email you can not
you can not contact them via mobile , only desktop and you can only press get started to wait a response that will never come
worst experience ever ..not worth 1$

Getyoursgadget

I used this app to help me do retargeting so fast. I really like this app
Get it now save time !!

TheLilyCompany

The BEST and ONLY app I use to scale my stores. HUGE time saver! It pays for itself and then some after you see your sales increase. They will!

thewahaj.com

So far looks promising just published my first ad. Will share more reviews later after checking the progress.

onceuponatea

Saves a lot of time otherwise spent on Facebook ads. Been using it for 2 months now. Highly recommended for people serious about scaling their facebook ads.

QVIBES

i don't understand the app however waste of time and money for me.
i have uninstalled it but i was charged for the period of 1-6-2020 to 30-6-2020 may i know why?
MY IMPORTANT DOUBT NOW IS THAT Will i be charged again next month if so how to stop from being charged i have uninstalled scalify before 9th of June.

July 13, 2020

Hi Qvibes,
Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify.

Please note that Shopify handles billing for all Shopify apps. We don't have any access to your billing information nor the ability to charge you.

That's why we went ahead and issued a refund request to Shopify's billing team on your behalf and cc'd you in the email the same day of this review.
(Please consult the email chain for updates from Shopify). You should have the amount back to your balance by now.

Such mistakes do happen with merchants, had you emailed us when this happened, we would've requested a refund to Shopify's billing team immediately, no questions asked. We apologize for this inconvenience and the frustration it caused you.

If you'd like to use Scalify again, we'd be more than happy to assist you every step of the way, until you're satisfied and get the most out of your subscription.

If you'd rather not, we understand. We wish the best of luck with your business :)

Stay safe out there,
Yassir from Scalify

Padz Life

This app makes it super easy! Honestly, I'm excited to continue the use of this app in the future. I think there will be a lot of progression

Cyclick.com

The app has been working well for me. Quite easy to use and it does really help when you are playing around with FB ads to find the perfect audience. Still need to see an improvement in conversion, will see how that goes.

Ashcosmetics

so far so good , let's see how it goes in the coming days, never used anything like this before so this will be a first.

LIGHT ROOM

good but i don't get the point of having it paid... because i literally have to use it once :( anyway, good use case though, maybe more automated rules with strategies?zzxczxczxc

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8