Scalify

Scalify

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

Sofie Lines

I have only just started using Scalify and already I can see the power of it and so quick.
Can't wait to do more
Sofielines

My Design & Passion

Realmente es excelente, solo que desearía tutoriales para la comunidad Hispana no todos hablan ingles

GraystonStore

So far so good.. but only just started so will have to see how the ads perform and the product fairs

TrendyDelta

Scalify is by far the most used app by. dont have to worry about trying set up ads. this app takes the stress of and all u have to do click a button! definitely worth every penny i spend. happy to have this app.

Amekanaafrica

Not sure if they are the ones writing these reviews or they hired people to do so but I must tell you that this app/company is not what they have hyped themselves to be. Support is nonexistent and basically informed me that they do not help their customers in any way based on the low price of their app. BUYER BEWARE!. Do yourself a favor and install the normal facebook ads app and save yourself from this.

Update.
I came back here to actually delete this review but I would not be doing that anymore. You guys are so rude to your customers its unbelievable.

October 14, 2019

Hello Amekanaafrica,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify on the Shopify store.

We consider your review very hurtful and extremely unfair.

Accusing us of putting up fake reviews is disrespectful, untrue, and goes against everything we stand for.

We replied to your first email in a very timely manner and we explained to you that we can't review your ads for you because we simply don't have access to your ad account.

However, we did check if your tasks are running correctly for you and we did respond to you in a 24-hour window.

Scalify has been reviewed then approved by both Facebook and Shopify and judging from the tasks you run using Scalify, we know for sure that you find the app super useful.

We take every review very seriously and we're truly saddened to have one of our customers unhappy with us.

We also want to make it very clear that we're not to be threatened with bad reviews, we're a small team, and we do our best.

We understand that your comment was left out of frustration, but we're open to having a discussion with you.

Regards,

Yassir, Founder @Scalify

Vittoria

fast and usefull. is a greate way to make your work easyer. big thumbs up. greate job .

Le Marchand Futé

Very helpful, easy to use and do the heavy lifting work in minutes. I recommend without a doubt! One of the best tools to help you scale.

Outhebox UK

So Easy Efficient and helpful, one of the best apps on shopify, If you are a beginner with facebook marketing GET THIS APP!!

Australian Discount Store

Awesome app - does the work of at least 10 people and I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is serious about scaling their eCommerce business.

2nu Sunglasses

Installed it just 10 mins ago. I don't have much knowledge in FB ads. The app seems easy to use so far. Will give more info when I get a result =)

Previous 1 3 4