Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

Ashcosmetics

so far so good , let's see how it goes in the coming days, never used anything like this before so this will be a first.

LIGHT ROOM

good but i don't get the point of having it paid... because i literally have to use it once :( anyway, good use case though, maybe more automated rules with strategies?zzxczxczxc

Kill1rKreationz

This app didn't work at all and they need to have a cancel button upfront we shouldn't have to search to cancel.

Since you've taken the time to email me everyday asking to have this review changed I will increase it to a 3. I just wish I had heard from you this much during the 7 day trial. Seems you're more concerned with my review then you were with my initial issue. To ask me to send you a screenshot after I told you my ad wasn't producing any results and then waiting until the last day of the trial to finally tell me it was a pixel issue still defeats the whole purpose of a trial period. My screenshot didn't provide any additional information for you so that means you could've located the pixel issue without pushing it off on me to send you a screen shot. The urgency to determine my issue didn't come until a review was left and a refund was asked for. So since you're interested in improving your service now, I suggest increasing your trial period to 14 days to give someone a chance to truly see the results if there is an issue that takes days for your tech team figure out.

June 8, 2020

Hi Kill1Kreationz,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify.

By deleting any Shopify app from your store, your subscription is canceled. Scalify is no different.

As for the app not working for you, from our previous communication, it looked like your Facebook pixel was not installed on your store. Like Facebook, Scalify needs a pixel to be installed correctly in order for it to function.

This encouraged us to add a section that notifies you and other merchants when you’re having pixel issues. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We understand that your review was left out of frustration, and we value the time you’ve invested in Scalify. We hope you reconsider your rating based on further experience.

We wish you the very best of luck with your business.

The Scalify team.

OmMade Organic Skincare

Easy to use so far! Let's see if it converts to hearing that ching ching! I don't understand FB ads very well so this should be great.

Brutal Men's Store

just installed it and already loved it! really easy to use ! must have for everyone.
really enjoyed using it

The Elegance of Black

Great app and easy to use. For store owners, this app is a need. It saves a lot of time and takes out the hard guesswork.

My cupe

top 10 apps i have ever used
since i started dropshipping i recommend to any new dropshipping newbes

Evolve Footgear

Just created my first retargeting campaign, still need to create more campaigns lets see how it perform after it.

the app its so easy to use compared with face BM clearly save a bunch of time doing the boring things on facebook

hopefully it will generate sales the most important thing here ill for sure update more detail as soon i collect more info

thanks for the app .....

Kodi's Toy Barn

So far it looks very good. I have to try out more but i think this will help the shop very much. Looking forward to the testing phase.

JollyLittleAngel

Just installed the App and so far it is so fast in creating my ads. Quick support too and help. I will add more information as i get used to the App