Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Facebook & Instagram Ads Fast

Le Marchand Futé

Very helpful, easy to use and do the heavy lifting work in minutes. I recommend without a doubt! One of the best tools to help you scale.

Outhebox UK

So Easy Efficient and helpful, one of the best apps on shopify, If you are a beginner with facebook marketing GET THIS APP!!

Australian Discount Store

Awesome app - does the work of at least 10 people and I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is serious about scaling their eCommerce business.

2nu Sunglasses

Installed it just 10 mins ago. I don't have much knowledge in FB ads. The app seems easy to use so far. Will give more info when I get a result =)

US Store

I am very helpful with this app they have real costumer service very fast and efficient 100% recomme

cmcamgb

Easy marketing for your desired puroposes. I have tried one of the choices and its been Good so far.

fraisevanille

Use it on all of our stores, very useful and saves tons of time! Support is always available, I highly recommand it!

COD Shopping Ph

Its easy to use. Very Fast. I hope you can also make an option using other Objectives of the campaigns like Message, Traffic, Lead Generation, etc

Putiful Store

Using Scalify everyday for testing and scaling my Facebook Ads. It literally saves hours of time creating custom audiences, lookalike audiences and new setting up new ad sets so finding winning audiences much easier. I also use it for dynamic retargeting. Love it. Thank you!

LuxtCo

Really easy to create new ad sets, audiences, ect... saves hours and hours of manual LABOR! Thanks for such an amazing app