Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Facebook & Instagram Ads Fast

Viral Buys

Makes the slow, time consuming, tedious work of creating custom audiences, LAA's and ads a sinch.

Not to mention all the other useful features. This app helped me scale my business super fast profitably. My fave app installed so far by a country mile!!!!

Yerl.es

I love is the application, easy , tiene video de tutorial para ir haciendo tus campañas , la recomiendo creo sera mi mejor invercion

It's A Wanderful Life Official Brand Store

Great app. I watched the tutorial videos first and was able to have my first campaign going right away. Sales are up 900%. No that's not a typo. Can't imagine running my business without it. Love it!

Shoprisma

Scalify is a must have for every Shopify merchant! Does all the scaling job in a few clicks! And the support team rocks. Thank you!

idealvolumeco

Awesome app! Using it everyday to discover new profitable lookalike audiences for my products. My cost per result has drastically decreased since I first installed Scalify. ❤️

Ideal Volume

This app is all I was missing for a few years! I can't imagine having to create audiences manually again. Love Scalify!!

premiumgad

i really like it thank you for your help i scale my business fast & i do what i cant not do before great work

DealsAxis.com

Very helpful app it's make scaling very easy and it's help me do all my scale methods in less than 5min instead of losing hours and days...

coolstylebaby

Wow. The speed and ease of use of this app is Ridiculous! How come I wasn't using this sooner. I would be a millionaire by now..! Thats NOW about to happen with Scalify!

ChicBoutique

This app a time saver, now i can finally scale my ads in a few clicks , this app combined with facebook rules is ads on autopilot, and for a for such a low price