Scalify for Facebook Ads

Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads Fast

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.

Cyclick.com

The app has been working well for me. Quite easy to use and it does really help when you are playing around with FB ads to find the perfect audience. Still need to see an improvement in conversion, will see how that goes.

Ashcosmetics

so far so good , let's see how it goes in the coming days, never used anything like this before so this will be a first.

OmMade Organic Skincare

Easy to use so far! Let's see if it converts to hearing that ching ching! I don't understand FB ads very well so this should be great.

Brutal Men's Store

just installed it and already loved it! really easy to use ! must have for everyone.
really enjoyed using it

The Elegance of Black

Great app and easy to use. For store owners, this app is a need. It saves a lot of time and takes out the hard guesswork.

My cupe

top 10 apps i have ever used
since i started dropshipping i recommend to any new dropshipping newbes

Evolve Footgear

Just created my first retargeting campaign, still need to create more campaigns lets see how it perform after it.

the app its so easy to use compared with face BM clearly save a bunch of time doing the boring things on facebook

hopefully it will generate sales the most important thing here ill for sure update more detail as soon i collect more info

thanks for the app .....

Kodi's Toy Barn

So far it looks very good. I have to try out more but i think this will help the shop very much. Looking forward to the testing phase.

JollyLittleAngel

Just installed the App and so far it is so fast in creating my ads. Quick support too and help. I will add more information as i get used to the App

Mehlab General Trading (MGT)

Easy to use if compared to Facebook Pixels, Ads Manager. I think it is going to help me a lot and I am sure I'm gonna keep this app.