Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

The Elegance of Black

Great app and easy to use. For store owners, this app is a need. It saves a lot of time and takes out the hard guesswork.

My cupe

top 10 apps i have ever used
since i started dropshipping i recommend to any new dropshipping newbes

Evolve Footgear

Just created my first retargeting campaign, still need to create more campaigns lets see how it perform after it.

the app its so easy to use compared with face BM clearly save a bunch of time doing the boring things on facebook

hopefully it will generate sales the most important thing here ill for sure update more detail as soon i collect more info

thanks for the app .....

Kodi's Toy Barn

So far it looks very good. I have to try out more but i think this will help the shop very much. Looking forward to the testing phase.

JollyLittleAngel

Just installed the App and so far it is so fast in creating my ads. Quick support too and help. I will add more information as i get used to the App

Mehlab General Trading (MGT)

Easy to use if compared to Facebook Pixels, Ads Manager. I think it is going to help me a lot and I am sure I'm gonna keep this app.

MLGEN.ph

i love it, I just Scale about 10 mins and it work super unbelievable thing you just need to study it well

Nipandfab.gr

it looks great so far .helpful app and support ! will test it further and come back soon with detailed review

Indignation

This is the first app I install on every new store I create. It saves hours of boring work on Facebook. Very recommended.

Marfek

I was skeptical to install Scalify after reading some 1-star reviews. After launching the app and trying carousel ads on my own, I can't go back to running ads by myself! This literally took me a minute to get done and I'm so glad I've tried it. You've just won a new customer for life!!! 10/10 would recommend.