Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

Zoarem

i am starting with this new app, very easy to install, when app makes first result i will share it, regards!

Quartzily

Creating Ads and LAL Audience really quick. This app solve all my problems in Facebook ads. Thank you.

Whoa Gizmos

I've been trying to figure out how to do customer conversions on FB for two days, watching videos, reading online. Everyone has a different technique so it was really confusing. I decided to give Scalify's 7-day trial a shot and created my first customer conversion in less than a minute. So far so good!

Full Krate

this app made my LAA testing phase a lot easier. It's easy to navigate too. You'll love it once you test it. Give it a shot and see if it works for you.

Curl n Go

just amazing, time saver... instead of hiring VA all you need is this awesome app... what a va do in 30 min this app do in 3 minutes

Lashes By Design Beauty Supplies

I launched my first ad in about 2 minutes. I currently pay an ad agency 500/month to do this for me, so I hope I am better! Fingers Crossed!

Sweetheart Nightwear

Complete beginner and even I can use this app so far so good. Only just starting so I will let you know if this app helps with sales.

Cipo & Baxx United States

I love it , I hope this will work for me :) so far so good. I used another apps. but this makes me feel good.

Aurelle Paris

Looks good so far. I really like the idea of automating aspects of advertising, as it can be tedious at times.

Viral Buys

Makes the slow, time consuming, tedious work of creating custom audiences, LAA's and ads a sinch.

Not to mention all the other useful features. This app helped me scale my business super fast profitably. My fave app installed so far by a country mile!!!!