Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

Vintyle

I just installed this app today, created some lookalike audiences and after a few hours, I already got 3 sales. The app is very easy to use.

Gym Safe Home

amazing. you can create campaigns in few clicks.
i will continue using this app to see wht results i get

My Sky Maps

Totally as advertised. This app is easy to use and well worth it. I recommend this app to anyone ready to scale their ads and make the best use of their pixel data.

Manefique

This is one really cool & Awesome App! It takes all the grunt work out of Facebook and allows me to focus on my Business.

Easy Pet Life Store

Hi there, I wonder how can i contact you? I wanna know if i use the 7 days trails and i don't get any results.Can i cancelled my subscription?Do you still charge me?

May 10, 2020

Hey there. Thank you for your review.

If you cancel before the 7 days end, you will not be charged.

You can easily cancel by simply removing the app from your Shopify admin under the "Apps" tab.

We are always happy to help so feel free to contact us via this page by clicking "Get Support" or from inside the app or by writing a; email to support@scalify.com.

Our website also has a support form at https://scalify.com/support

Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Kind regards

Yas - Founder @ Scalify

AZ Custom

i used this app to help me control facebook ads ! this is the best app about facebook i ever used !

Faith Hand

So far easy process and my audiences were created seamlessly. So for the ease of use and for the speed 5 stars, it really saves your time!

Thank youLove it! I have watched the initial videos which explained in detail what this app is able to do. And because I have been creating LLA recently for hours and hours in FB ad manager, this was something worth the try.

bigdeals.ro

this APP help you to save a lot of time doing the job for you, the campaigns you can creat with is evereything you need thank you !

Avalon Cakes | Cake and Cookie Planner

So far, so good! I'd love to test it out more but I'm loving how easy it is! Love how quickly I can create so many custom audiences!

EIGHT

Yup... It's an awesome App! Well done.
Very easy to use.
Super fast.
Now I'm waiting to see how they perform.
Anyway, good app for sure.