Scalify

Scalify

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

Amekanaafrica

Not sure if they are the ones writing these reviews or they hired people to do so but I must tell you that this app/company is not what they have hyped themselves to be. Support is nonexistent and basically informed me that they do not help their customers in any way based on the low price of their app. BUYER BEWARE!. Do yourself a favor and install the normal facebook ads app and save yourself from this.

Update.
I came back here to actually delete this review but I would not be doing that anymore. You guys are so rude to your customers its unbelievable.

October 14, 2019

Hello Amekanaafrica,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify on the Shopify store.

We consider your review very hurtful and extremely unfair.

Accusing us of putting up fake reviews is disrespectful, untrue, and goes against everything we stand for.

We replied to your first email in a very timely manner and we explained to you that we can't review your ads for you because we simply don't have access to your ad account.

However, we did check if your tasks are running correctly for you and we did respond to you in a 24-hour window.

Scalify has been reviewed then approved by both Facebook and Shopify and judging from the tasks you run using Scalify, we know for sure that you find the app super useful.

We take every review very seriously and we're truly saddened to have one of our customers unhappy with us.

We also want to make it very clear that we're not to be threatened with bad reviews, we're a small team, and we do our best.

We understand that your comment was left out of frustration, but we're open to having a discussion with you.

Regards,

Yassir, Founder @Scalify

nazeshop

rip off! muck around
You can not even sign up or sign out! and it does not show anything that I'm switching was canceled! "

July 25, 2019

Greetings from the Scalify team!

Thank you nazeshop for taking the time to evaluate Scalify.

We apologize if you received a late confirmation on our behalf, as app subscriptions are canceled as soon as you uninstall an app.

That is just how Shopify works.

Even if we are certain that your comment was left out of frustration and in a moment of anger, we consider your review very hurtful and quite unfair.

It was too early to judge us with such a review as you posted it before even having a conversation with us.

We work very hard to develop and maintain the software, and to help users like you get the best out of their Facebook ads.

We take every question, suggestion, and review very seriously as a vital element to do better and satisfy our customers. Your review is plain unfair.

If you’d like to reconsider your judgment, we’re open to helping you and assisting you.

Kindest Regards,
Yassir, founder of Scalify

GemstoneGod

HORRIBLE APP. I was super skeptical about it and I was right the ads won't upload I tried doing it like 10 times just ended like 200 LLA in my audience section contacted customer support and nothing. this app does not work

March 19, 2019

Hello Manuel.

Our team has responded to your first support ticket 10 hours ago.

Maybe you did not receive our email?

Please find a screenshot of the correspondence here: https://imgur.com/a/bQsuOjF

We find it very unfair that you gave us a 1 star review for an issue that is not caused by us, especially when we have responded to your support ticket very timely, giving you a clear explanation and an extended trial...

We would really appreciate you taking into consideration the hard work we put in building, maintaining and updating this app with its support and reconsider this review as it really hurts us.

We are still waiting for Facebook to fix this bug. Here is the bug report link: https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/385099412326867/?disable_redirect=0

Meanwhile, we are always here if you need any further assistance,

Thank you.