Scalify: Facebook & Google Ads

Launch, analyze, optimize and scale your ads faster with AI

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

faithcrossco.

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic support team together with a gem of a product. Thank you. This is a time saver. not sure how else to mass create custom audiences and ads

Kardify

Location Australia

Great app that helps manage FB ads with ease. Also, the analytical tools help consolidate all the data in one place to help with decision-making. Support is great and very responsive. Thank you!

BELLE FEVER

Location Australia

Great and fast service and support. Havent tried the app yet but looking forward to see how it works :)

TOPQstore

Location Malaysia

This is an excellent app, It is very user friendly and help me with the creating Facebook ads campaign with ease. It saves me so much of time, which otherwise I would need to spend with the facebook ads campaign. Highly recommended.

vim.ma

Location Morocco

I've been getting Scalify ads since forever so I took the free trial. The UI and UX are great and the support team were very responsive at answering my questions. I tried both Revealbot and Magicx and neither had solid features like Scalify.

Bookish Buzz

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app. Been using it for over a year to launch new lookalikes. With the new I can now also launch new campaigns much faster than on facebook. There are also tons of great features that am still discovering. The support team has always been quick whenever I needed help. Keep it up.

Opera Beauty

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app to save a lot of time when your shop is going big! Lookalike audinces, video audiences, customer audiences, all perfect

Getyoursgadget

I used this app to help me do retargeting so fast. I really like this app
Get it now save time !!

TheLilyCompany

The BEST and ONLY app I use to scale my stores. HUGE time saver! It pays for itself and then some after you see your sales increase. They will!

Padz Life

Time spent using app 1 day

This app makes it super easy! Honestly, I'm excited to continue the use of this app in the future. I think there will be a lot of progression

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8