Scalify

Scalify

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

Sofie Lines

I have only just started using Scalify and already I can see the power of it and so quick.
Can't wait to do more
Sofielines

My Design & Passion

Realmente es excelente, solo que desearía tutoriales para la comunidad Hispana no todos hablan ingles

GraystonStore

So far so good.. but only just started so will have to see how the ads perform and the product fairs

TrendyDelta

Scalify is by far the most used app by. dont have to worry about trying set up ads. this app takes the stress of and all u have to do click a button! definitely worth every penny i spend. happy to have this app.

Vittoria

fast and usefull. is a greate way to make your work easyer. big thumbs up. greate job .

Le Marchand Futé

Very helpful, easy to use and do the heavy lifting work in minutes. I recommend without a doubt! One of the best tools to help you scale.

Outhebox UK

So Easy Efficient and helpful, one of the best apps on shopify, If you are a beginner with facebook marketing GET THIS APP!!

Australian Discount Store

Awesome app - does the work of at least 10 people and I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is serious about scaling their eCommerce business.

2nu Sunglasses

Installed it just 10 mins ago. I don't have much knowledge in FB ads. The app seems easy to use so far. Will give more info when I get a result =)

US Store

I am very helpful with this app they have real costumer service very fast and efficient 100% recomme

Previous 1 3 4