Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Facebook & Instagram Ads Fast

Bookish Buzz

I love this app. Been using it for over a year to launch new lookalikes. With the new I can now also launch new campaigns much faster than on facebook. There are also tons of great features that am still discovering. The support team has always been quick whenever I needed help. Keep it up.

Opera Beauty

Great app to save a lot of time when your shop is going big! Lookalike audinces, video audiences, customer audiences, all perfect

Getyoursgadget

I used this app to help me do retargeting so fast. I really like this app
Get it now save time !!

TheLilyCompany

The BEST and ONLY app I use to scale my stores. HUGE time saver! It pays for itself and then some after you see your sales increase. They will!

Padz Life

This app makes it super easy! Honestly, I'm excited to continue the use of this app in the future. I think there will be a lot of progression

Cyclick.com

The app has been working well for me. Quite easy to use and it does really help when you are playing around with FB ads to find the perfect audience. Still need to see an improvement in conversion, will see how that goes.

Ashcosmetics

so far so good , let's see how it goes in the coming days, never used anything like this before so this will be a first.

OmMade Organic Skincare

Easy to use so far! Let's see if it converts to hearing that ching ching! I don't understand FB ads very well so this should be great.

Brutal Men's Store

just installed it and already loved it! really easy to use ! must have for everyone.
really enjoyed using it

The Elegance of Black

Great app and easy to use. For store owners, this app is a need. It saves a lot of time and takes out the hard guesswork.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7