Scalify

Scalify

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

UniBeauty

I just created my LLA, a very fast method if compare with manual selection. I Save about 20-30 mins to create a new lla campaign with age splitting. Well done, the price could be a bit lower! Overall good app!

Knifty Stuff™

I've been using this Scalify now for about a year. It's the first app I install on every new store I build.

EASYLIFE

Works perfect for me. thank you! behjawi weld 7omti '

ALITE ISLAND

Easy to create many adsets in a single shot. 20% audience only here not in Facebook even. Fastest way to scale your audiences and no chance to miss any specific audience.

Sofie Lines

I have only just started using Scalify and already I can see the power of it and so quick.
Can't wait to do more
Sofielines

My Design & Passion

Realmente es excelente, solo que desearía tutoriales para la comunidad Hispana no todos hablan ingles

GraystonStore

So far so good.. but only just started so will have to see how the ads perform and the product fairs

TrendyDelta

Scalify is by far the most used app by. dont have to worry about trying set up ads. this app takes the stress of and all u have to do click a button! definitely worth every penny i spend. happy to have this app.

Vittoria

fast and usefull. is a greate way to make your work easyer. big thumbs up. greate job .

Le Marchand Futé

Very helpful, easy to use and do the heavy lifting work in minutes. I recommend without a doubt! One of the best tools to help you scale.

Previous 1 3 4 5