Scam Stopper

Scam Stopper

by Avian

Prevent Fraud & Chargebacks

luxe.casa

I've recently installed the app to prevent scams. Great value and great experience. It has been working well so far.

Spiral Twelve

Have recently installed this app. Very easy and straight forward. Will give 5 stars when we see it in action.

Unicoiho.com

i love it easy to install one of the best application thanks for the developer we need more apps like that .

Mister Kart

Easy to install app and very helpful. And the best part is that I got it for free for life. Thank you for this

Clothes-Together

I just installed this app.. I hope I will never have to use it but...if I any fraudulent activities occur I am so ready to see this app., in action.

Clothes-Together www.clothestogether.com

Lunar Tek

Just Installed the app! Seems pretty good so far. Easy to use and set up. Hopefully it will protect against fraud, etc as advertised.

YouthPalace

Installs and guards your store straight away, very impressed with the performance of this app and the myriad of options available!

Preme. Jewelry

It's a great app to have, love the features. glad I got it now before it became a subscription. Thank you

Armor Gear

It is simple and a must have. I dont know if really work well yet but if the app do work well I will give the 5 stars

From Bella Italia

Needed this app for my high volume store, as I'm getting quite a few medium risk orders that become chargebacks, and need to refund them instantly. Worked pretty well, love the push notification.

Previous 1