Scan and Ship

Scan and Ship

by Paul Grout Consulting

No more shipping errors!

Deb Com

App works great it is simple and straight forward. Using this has given me peace of mind knowing my orders are being packed accurately. Customer service is also great they went above and beyond to make sure the app worked for my company's individual needs!

Raceday Quads

I can not recommend this enough. If you’re like us, we were sending about 1% of our packages incorrectly. This correlated to about 20 packages a week we would have to send again, and a lot of angry customers and lost product. After implementing this app and barcodes across our warehouse, our shipments have been perfect. No mistakes, no angry customers, no lost $$. Highly recommend this app, and the support is great!

Tara Lynns

I'm so glad I found this app! Not only does it save us from sending the wrong stuff out, the support is amazing. Paul has helped me with countless things and has been so very nice about it. I started the program during testing, and suggested things that would help other users. If you are making errors with packing your orders, this is the best and cheapest app or there, hands down.

Dermatherapy Official

A great app! Very easy to implement and our users find it intuitive, effective and easy to use. We have already seen it help stop incorrect shipments. Support has been excellent as well. Would highly recommend this app.