Scan and Ship

Scan and Ship

by Paul Grout Consulting

No more shipping errors!

Al-Noor.de

if you add one more Funktion then really helpful.
When Add Checked Tag when complete If With Date and TIME then more better. Thanks

Kenny's Meals

Great app, increased my packing speed and efficiency significantly.
I even called Paul twice and he was very helpful and helped me optimize my experience.
This is a must have app of you are packing

Jessicurl

Fantastic App. Easy to use and easy to integrate. Paul is very responsive to any questions you may have. Highly recommended.

Farmivore

We've been using scan and ship for about 5 months now. We run a 2x per week fulfillment line that boxes 150-300 orders in a morning. Using Scan and Ship, we have eliminated the need to print out a packing slip for the packer fulfilling the order. The packer simply scans the barcode on the delivery label, and the appropriate order is pulled up on their tablet. We needed the items to be sorted by SKU because we sell produce, and heavy items go in the box first. We line them up according to SKU, so it's essential for us to order items that on the list. Paul made that change at our request! We are still working out some hardware issues trying to find a reliable set of scanners and tablets to work with the app, but the app seems to be working very well and I anticipate we will continue using it indefinitely. It also GREATLY reduces the likelihood of human error when fulfilling orders. Most of our items don't have barcodes on them, so we just put the case of apples (or whatever) on the packing line, and print a large barcode which gets attached right in front of the box. When a packer takes a lb of apples from the box, they scan the barcode and move on. If they grab from the wrong box, the app catches it. Highly recommended, I would be devastated if we had to go back to packing from a piece of paper, with all the human error that comes with it.

Jackie Smith

Great app, now they filter cancelled orders and show product images!!! If you make a suggestion they care about it!!

Soor Ploom

This is a great app and Paul was always very responsive and knowledgeable through the process while we got our system up and running. We use the app to scan our items before shipping to ensure the right products are going out to our customers. It works great! We are very satisfied.

Madison + Mallory

We love this app for reducing incorrect items being sent out! We love that you can verify if an order was scanned because it puts a 'checked' tag in the order tags field. We've also requested a couple features and Paul worked quickly to accommodate and implement our requests!

Luli Fama

I love this app, its amazingly useful and handy. Works very good. The support team has been great helping me.

Deb Com

App works great it is simple and straight forward. Using this has given me peace of mind knowing my orders are being packed accurately. Customer service is also great they went above and beyond to make sure the app worked for my company's individual needs!

Raceday Quads

I can not recommend this enough. If you’re like us, we were sending about 1% of our packages incorrectly. This correlated to about 20 packages a week we would have to send again, and a lot of angry customers and lost product. After implementing this app and barcodes across our warehouse, our shipments have been perfect. No mistakes, no angry customers, no lost $$. Highly recommend this app, and the support is great!

Previous 1