No more shipping errors
Every shipping mistake means an unhappy customer and an expensive bill for you the merchant.
Check orders as you ship
Each order is automatically checked before it is sent so you can be sure that the customer will get what they ordered.
Easy to get started
Scan and Ship is integrated with the shopify admin so all your work is done in one place
About Scan and Ship
No More Shipping Errors!
Every shipping mistake means an unhappy customer and an expensive bill for you as the merchant.
Scan and Ship is designed especially for merchants who have multiple orders going out each day and spend far too much time checking and rechecking the order to make sure its right.
Running Scan and Ship means that each order is automatically checked before it is sent. It checks that the correct items have been packaged and in the correct quantity so you can be sure that the customer will get what they ordered.
Scan and Ship takes away the manual labor of having to double check your orders. It checks everything for you so that your customers receive the products they ordered in the correct quantity.
Scan and ship allows you to:
- Scan a barcode on the invoice / packaging slip to recall an order for shipping
- Scan the barcode on the products to be shipped, Scan and Ship will check the correct products and quantities are being shipped
- Scan a barcode on the address label to ensure the correct envelope is being used.
- Scan the tracking ID and the order will be marked as shipped in Shopify and an email sent to the customer
Using Scan and Ship means no more shipping errors
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great app, now they filter cancelled orders and show product images!!! If you make a suggestion they care about it!!
This app also needs to show the Product image., While Scanning the product barcode. Is there any way we can enable it..??
You can now show product images when scanning the products . There is a setting on the settings page to show images , when that's ticked you will see the product image for each line item .
This is a great app and Paul was always very responsive and knowledgeable through the process while we got our system up and running. We use the app to scan our items before shipping to ensure the right products are going out to our customers. It works great! We are very satisfied.