Om Price Embedded Barcode Scanner
Scan price-embedded barcodes directly into your Shopify POS cart
Our app enables you to quickly scan price-embedded barcodes for sell-by-weight products and automatically insert those line items into your Shopify POS cart, complete with the item's weight and price-per-unit - perfect for cheese and fish mongers, butcher shops, spice shops, delis, and any other businesses that use a label printing scale.
What are price-embedded barcodes?
Price-embedded barcodes, also known as random weight, variable price, or type 2 barcodes, have the item's PLU (price look-up) item code and total price encoded into the barcode. These barcodes are typically printed using a label printing scale for sell-by-weight products at a deli counter or butcher, for example.
- Scan barcodes using your iPhone or iPad's built-in camera
- *NEW*: Scan barcodes with a USB handheld barcode scanner (in beta, please email for hardware and pricing information)
- UPC-A and EAN-13 barcode formats (12 or 13 digits long)
- 5 or 6 digit PLU (price look-up number) format
- 99.99, 9999, 999.99, 9999.9 and 99999 price formats
- Support for international currencies
- Support for items priced per lb, kg, or 100g
- Add tax-exempt products**
- Vendor and product type included in Shopify sales reporting**
- Cost of goods sold reporting**
- Automatic inventory / stock adjustment (please see FAQ after installing our app)**
**New Shopify POS for iOS (iPhone, iPad) only
- Using Socket Mobile Bluetooth Shopify barcode scanner (Shopify does not provide developers with access to this - hopefully this changes in the future). At this time instead, we have enabled a workaround using a traditional USB handheld scanner (please email for more information)
Note regarding Android Shopify POS
- If you are using Android, the "New" Shopify POS for Android breaks our app's functionality - please do not update if prompted. If you have an Android device and are encountering issues, please email us. We are waiting on the Shopify POS team to re-add third-party barcode scanning functionality in a future update.
Prissättning 14-dagars gratis testversion
* Alla avgifter debiteras i USD.
** Återkommande avgifter, inklusive månads- eller användningsbaserade avgifter, debiteras var 30:e dag.
De samlade omdömen återspeglar appens nuvarande status. De samlade omdömena består av alla app-recensioner men de mest nyliga har prioritet.
De senaste recensionerna
Pacific Cloud Seafoods
We sell wild-caught seafood and very few pieces are the same weight. This has made our lives exponentially easier. The developer is quick to reply and will spend the time to make sure things are working. Great app!
Boucherie Le Carnivore
We've been using this app hundreds of times a day for several months now, and we've always been able to rely on it. Even after a major technical problem, we were quickly assisted by the developer, who resolved the issue within 24 hours. Thanks!
Thank you for the kind review Daven, glad to hear the app has been helpful in running your store!
Gentry's BBQ General Store
I have been using this app since their beta testing last summer. This app has been essential to be able to quickly check out customers with weight based items on our POS. Their support is quick, thorough, and they are open to suggestions and changes. They continue to develop the app adding new functionality and adapting to requests. A true joy to use.
Thank you Carlos for the kind review and for being willing to help me beta test the app when I first started! It's been a pleasure partnering together, wishing you and yours the best for 2021.