关于 Price Embedded Barcode Scanner
UPDATE JUNE 2021:
- Please ensure you are using the latest iOS Shopify POS 6.47.0. Shopify POS 6.46.1 causes Shopify POS to crash after scanning a barcode using our app (though it will still add the product to the cart).
- If you are using Android, the "New" Shopify POS for Android breaks our app's functionality - please do not update if prompted. If you have an Android device and are encountering issues, please email us. We are waiting on the Shopify POS team to re-add third-party barcode scanning functionality in a future update.
Scan price-embedded barcodes directly into your Shopify POS cart
Our app enables you to use your mobile device's camera to quickly scan price-embedded barcodes for sell-by-weight products and automatically insert those line items into your Shopify POS cart, complete with the item's weight and price-per-unit - perfect for cheese and fish mongers, butcher shops, delis, and any other businesses that use a label printing scale.
What are price-embedded barcodes?
Price-embedded barcodes, also known as random weight, variable price, or type 2 barcodes, have the item's PLU (price look-up) code and total price encoded into the barcode. These barcodes are typically printed using a label printing scale for sell-by-weight products at a deli counter or butcher, for example.
- Scan barcodes using your iOS or Android tablet or smartphone's built-in camera
- UPC-A and EAN-13 barcode formats (12 or 13 digits long)
- 5 or 6 digit PLU (price look-up number) format
- 99.99, 9999, 999.99, 9999.9 and 99999 price formats
- Support for international currencies
- Support for items priced per lb, kg, or 100g
- Add tax-exempt products**
- Vendor and product type included in Shopify sales reporting**
- Cost of goods sold reporting**
- Automatic inventory / stock adjustment (please see FAQ after installing our app)**
**New Shopify POS for iOS (iPhone, iPad) only
- Using handheld bluetooth barcode scanners (Shopify does not provide developers with access to this - hopefully this changes in the future). As of June 2021, there exists an alternate solution that involves a traditional handheld barcode scanner + a special adapter that we can develop if enough merchants are willing to pre-pay for this feature. If interested, please email us for more information.
定价 14 天免费试用
* 所有费用均以美元结算。 经常性费用（包括每月费用或基于使用情况的费用）每 30 天收取一次。
Boucherie Le Carnivore
We've been using this app hundreds of times a day for several months now, and we've always been able to rely on it. Even after a major technical problem, we were quickly assisted by the developer, who resolved the issue within 24 hours. Thanks!
Thank you for the kind review Daven, glad to hear the app has been helpful in running your store!
Gentry's BBQ General Store
I have been using this app since their beta testing last summer. This app has been essential to be able to quickly check out customers with weight based items on our POS. Their support is quick, thorough, and they are open to suggestions and changes. They continue to develop the app adding new functionality and adapting to requests. A true joy to use.
Thank you Carlos for the kind review and for being willing to help me beta test the app when I first started! It's been a pleasure partnering together, wishing you and yours the best for 2021.
90cent Gourmet Mart
I run a store selling frozen food, having a solution for me to enable the Shopify to read the PLU barcode is absolutely essential for checking out the weight based product. Glad to find this solution. At first I had a compatibility issue with this app which it could only read a 5 digit SKU but all my products carry 6 digit SKU, emailed to the supporting team and the response was quick and in a day or two they resolved this problem altogether for me to run this app. Highly recommended if you sell weight based product as well.
Thank you so much Frankie, glad we were able get the product working for your 6 digit SKU. I appreciate the feature request, as now we are able to offer this to all merchants. Happy new year!