Scarcify App

Scarcify App

by J 2 Squared Inc.

More Conversions and Add To Carts With Scarcity & Social Proof

Rather Outdoorsy

Good Overall app, I emailed the owners with a recommendation and they got back to me in less than 24 hours. They also applied my suggestion that week and emailed me to let me know. So I'm rating on communication as well as functionality. The app is a simple app but serves its purpose.

Lordimports

Vou publicar em português porque as pessoas pensam que só existem a lingua inglesa! Nós que falamos outras linguas e se depara com esse monopólio de linguagem é terrível. Vocês tem todo um trabalho pra desenvolver um app e não se preocupam que talvez existam outras bilhões de pessoas que falam outra lingua além do inglês. O app parece bom mas por esse simples motivo que seria algo fácil de resolver, terei que desinstalar! Não precisava nem de tradução, era apenas deixar o campo customizável para alterar os textos.

March 13, 2019

Thanks for your review - "I'm going to publish in Portuguese because people think that there is only English! We who speak other languages ​and are faced with this monopoly of language is terrible. You have a lot of work to develop an app and do not worry that maybe there are billions of people who speak another language besides English. The app looks good but for that simple reason it would be something easy to solve, I will have to uninstall! It did not even need translation, it was just leave the field customizable to change the texts."

Response - We apologize that the app isn't currently available in Portuguese. Our team is currently working on making the app for multiple languages. We appreciate your feedback and apologize it was an inconvenience. That is why we offer the free trial in case an issue like this does arise. Thank You-

Sickattennis

Gave this app a second shot because there were some issues the first time I downloaded it. It MUCH MUCH better! Great app and saved me from using 4 other apps that were much more expensive. Worth the price.

Red Rain Buddha

Loving the new updates and thank you guys for actually taking our feedback as customers and applying it! Really like the app. It's more like 4 or 5 five apps in one as I was paying for multiple apps that did the same thing before. Looking forward to future updates.

Wallet Cases Brisbane

It hurts for me to do this because i like the app but I won't get this star out until ''support' ' answers me since i am having two stupid problems with this nice app

Dummymart1

Terrible app! keeps disappearing

Life2x2

Another Great app by you guys! Simple and super effective!

Life Flask

I really love this app. Its really an all in one app with tons of value. I was using 3 other separate apps and spent a lot of time setting them up. Now with this app I don't have to anymore. Not only have i cut my cost in half but i have so much better quality and more functional use of the features. It was super easy and time efficient to setup. My sales have improved big time with a huge jump in conversions. Kudos to this one

Christalwaysfirst

So far I really like the app, it was simple to install and I was using about 3 other apps that were $10 a month so it was nice to but my monthly cost.