Scarcify App

Scarcify App

by J 2 Squared Inc.

More Conversions and Add To Carts With Scarcity & Social Proof

Rather Outdoorsy

Good Overall app, I emailed the owners with a recommendation and they got back to me in less than 24 hours. They also applied my suggestion that week and emailed me to let me know. So I'm rating on communication as well as functionality. The app is a simple app but serves its purpose.

Red Rain Buddha

Loving the new updates and thank you guys for actually taking our feedback as customers and applying it! Really like the app. It's more like 4 or 5 five apps in one as I was paying for multiple apps that did the same thing before. Looking forward to future updates.

Life2x2

Another Great app by you guys! Simple and super effective!

Life Flask

I really love this app. Its really an all in one app with tons of value. I was using 3 other separate apps and spent a lot of time setting them up. Now with this app I don't have to anymore. Not only have i cut my cost in half but i have so much better quality and more functional use of the features. It was super easy and time efficient to setup. My sales have improved big time with a huge jump in conversions. Kudos to this one

Christalwaysfirst

So far I really like the app, it was simple to install and I was using about 3 other apps that were $10 a month so it was nice to but my monthly cost.