Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

by Effective Apps

Creates urgency, encourages customers to buy before time's up!

Dreamstuff

very good job from staff, very fast and nice with me, i recommanded this applications. thank you again

Slimsen

Good app, does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Had some issues and was well taken care of by Shahar until they were resolved.

Thanks again for helping out.

Tortue Paradise

Great app ! Very easy to use and support is very reactive. After testing we note a slight improvement in the conversion rate. Thank you.

Hitech Beauty

This app is very simple but it works! and their customer service is amazing if you need any help moving the timer around!

Fox Flats

Quick customer service that helps with genuine kindness! Great Simple App to use as well. Would recommend

Yogi-Yes

They helped me quickly when we needed an adjustment at our website. Very nice cooperation. The timer works for us perfectly.

Print-my-Liebling

Great app. Does what it should, easy to use and is customizable in style, functionality and language as well. Good price. Recommended to use.

cactuspartyshop

Great support, I needed to change the place of the scarcity text and they helped me pretty quickly. Thanks

ERGOSTRAP

A great app that works out of the box. Happy with it. Developer is also very helpful and responsive.

Bijuz

simple and excelent! works great, perfet place on install, dont need manual code, super simple, super efective.

Previous 1