Schema & Breadcrumbs

Schema & Breadcrumbs | Reviews

by Bogdan

Breadcrumb navigation and schema for rich snippets | SEO boost

Rose and Rebel

The App did not fix the data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated error in my Simple theme Shop. The only thing it did is it added ugly out of place breadcrumbs all over my header. My theme was never altered before, so it's not me. I reached out to Bogdan TWICE but never heard back. I have since hired someone else to fix it for me.

May 8, 2021

Hello Natallia. Trully sorry to hear this, but as it turns out, I received both of the messages on my 6th at 03:15 and 03:17 ( local time ) and everything was in order 6 hours later when you received a reply from me. More on this, since your theme did already use breadcrumbs, ours were hidden from the storefront and only the JSON+LD schema was inserted.
Here is the full reply:
"The app is now properly initialized and set up. Testing with the structured data testing tool, all the errors are gone now. You can go to the Search Console and click on “Validate Fixes” for those errors and Google will re-crawl those pages in a matter of days.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with."

BonnieAndClydeAdult.com

Does not show nested collections, only one level... GARBAGE... Does not show nested collections, only one level... GARBAGE...

March 29, 2020

Sadly I believe this review was not meant for our app since you chose not to install it without a free trial plus you also left us a very graphic message for this reason. Please tell us how you managed to get this conclusion since you did not actually installed the app.