Schema & Breadcrumbs

Breadcrumb navigation and schema for rich snippets | SEO boost

$19.99 one-time charge

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

O-POWER-W

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I was about to write a detailed review to admire the prompt response and patient tech support. Then I feel it’s a little too much to write a long article for that. July 4th holidays midnight from 1 - 4 am, exchanged 9 emails with detailed instructions and explanations including recording video and line-by-line letter very patiently on how to setup the app for a new hand non-tech guy like me. Finally it worked out. Unforgettable customer service. You are the man, Hiriscau Bogdan! THANK YOU!

Banton Frameworks

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Excellent customer support service. I spent a considerable amount of time speaking with Hiriscau who helped me remove old code from my Shopify theme to make-room for this new app. Very helpful indeed and would highly recommend!

fachzeitschriften.shop

Location Germany

An easy to use app that does what it should. The support is also fast and nice! I could not add the breadcrumbs on one page. Within an hour I got an update and the page was working.

Rival Motorsport

Time spent using app About 1 month

App works great, had to make a minor tweak to suit my website and the support was fantastic. Highly recommend this app to anyone.

Sugar Art

Time spent using app About 1 year

The best app available is Shopify, also Bogdan is very knowledgeable and if I could I would hire him to work with our company!

Beans And Buttons

Location Austria

The app works great, provides exactly what you need and it's easy to integrate. I reached out to their support email and I got a reply within minutes. Very reliable and amazing customer support, definitely worth every cent :)

Calico Wood Signs

Time spent using app About 1 year

I would ignore the negative reviews. Bogden had answered my email in seconds not minutes. Problem fixed no issue no hassle just works. App works just like it is supposed to.

Shopdecor Italia

Location Italy

It is very easy to set up this app. I needed some customization and the customer service was really great.
They were very helpful and quick to reply

SearaCollection

Location Spain

I have installed this app in my store, I had a little problem with the payment due to a comunication delay with the developer. Who solved my problem as soon as he can. Everithing works fine now. Thank you very much for your support.

Patriot Apparel Shop

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I had some issues with this app that were caused more or less from the theme I was using. The developer reached out to me to work on fixing it. He immediately started adding options to adjust the placement and padding. I was able to get this to work with my theme and it looks and functions perfect. Best customer support I have found. It's nice to see a developer work this hard to satisfy the customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5