Super easy to use
Schema for rich snippets and breadcrumb navigation for each page of your store as simple as clicking a button!
Search engines love schema (or micro-data). Improve your rankings on google with one click!
Wether you want to change the color of the navigation or hide it completely, you can do anything with the built-in css editor!
About Schema & Breadcrumbs
Boost SEO and store design with Schema & Breadcrumbs
Benefits of using breadcrumbs:
- Easy navigation from page to page
- Customers always know how to reach a specific page when in need
- Search engines list your content accordingly
- It looks awsome
Benefits of schema:
- Helps search engines understand your content faster
- Enrich your search results previews
- Show product prices and availability on google results
- Show reviews on google results
- Boost search engine rankings
- Easy to install, just click a button
- No more structured data warnings or errors from Google
- A more trustworthy search result snippet
- Built-in css editor to customize any aspect of the navigation, or add new styles
- Hide or show the navigation and keep schema installed
- Fast support and assistance along the way
- Integrates with: (Display ratings on search results)
- Yotpo reviews
- Opinew reviews
- More to come!
$19.99 one time charge
* All charges are billed in USD.
Most recent reviews
Great app, just works. I had some difficulty at first setting it up but reached out to Bogdan and got an extremely fast resolution to my issues.
SR Mailing Ltd
Fantastic App, Customer Service & Technical Support went extra miles to help me sort out the issues.
Rose and Rebel
The App did not fix the data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated error in my Simple theme Shop. The only thing it did is it added ugly out of place breadcrumbs all over my header. My theme was never altered before, so it's not me. I reached out to Bogdan TWICE but never heard back. I have since hired someone else to fix it for me.
Hello Natallia. Trully sorry to hear this, but as it turns out, I received both of the messages on my 6th at 03:15 and 03:17 ( local time ) and everything was in order 6 hours later when you received a reply from me. More on this, since your theme did already use breadcrumbs, ours were hidden from the storefront and only the JSON+LD schema was inserted.
Here is the full reply:
"The app is now properly initialized and set up. Testing with the structured data testing tool, all the errors are gone now. You can go to the Search Console and click on “Validate Fixes” for those errors and Google will re-crawl those pages in a matter of days.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with."