Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

K & A Baby

Avoid this app at all costs. It does not do what it promises it has little or o effect to your google rankings. It does not push review information. It generally made my organics worse. Sent Baris numerous reports showing on Google all warnings etc. At first he says he will help. Then he disappears when you write back he ignores you. Ai believe his App to be of no value and will be reporting to shopify to remove under their T&C'S do not waste your money on this app. It also does not push out image Alt

The Soap Opera Company

I just started with this app. I'm not sure of the results yet, but the customer service was very good for setting it up and removing bad schema on my site.

RacquetGuys.ca

Fantastic technical support from Baris. I highly recommend this app even if you know little about schema.

Five Bloom

Awesome customer support - highly recommended! Baris will help you out even if you are a beginner in Schema.

Osteposten

The app works and Baris from customer support was very helpful in fixing errors. I strongly recommend this app to solve your schema issues on google.

SLYK Shades

Baris was very responsive in helping me clear out old Schema and set this up. Very happy with the service.

Petsmont

Schema Plus helped me implement FAQ sections in my blog articles that respect the JSON LD standard and that Google can easily read.

I received support from the dev team that helped me fix an error in my theme (not related to their plugin), which is something I did not expect from a subscription of this value. I'm extremely satisfied so far!

Atlantic Rancher Company

These guys are amazinG! Baris Yuksel went to the end of the earth to help us. The app is powerful and the customer service is exceptional.

Organic CBD Nugs

Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with this software. It caused our rankings to tank due to Schema Plus code having issues with the old schema code on the site. In hopes of fixing this, we reached out to support (Baris) who said they would fix it and 3 days later it still was not fixed. They kept saying they'll fix it today, tonight, and they never fixed it. It's unfortunate because I had high hopes for this due to the good reviews but I did not have a good experience. Tip to the developer, maybe try offering some documentation so that users are not at the mercy of support and we can fix this ourselves.

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish we could have provided you much better support, but unfortunately, COVID-19 forced us to restructure our office and we could not attend our support queue during this time. We hope to see you soon back as a customer.

Classic Cycling

The app was easy to install. I had some errors related to other Schema code on the site. Baris was a great to help me clean up the duplicate code and get it working correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8