Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

The Vintage Pottery

Well, the best customer service so far!
Ozzy, thank you! Answering all my questions, submitting the ticket for me and involving the technical team for the removal of outdated theme schema. Waiting for the result now :)

BeMindful-BeHappy

The best customer service I have received from an app. Waiting to see the results when google has re-indexed site but so far so good!

Fast Gas Online

Fast , Friendly, ver helpfull and efficient service. I higly recommend this app. The service is amazing.

Zoomget

Excellent tool and support. Really sorted out our Schema to enable successful google crawls. Easy to use product, would recommend.

Total Restroom

Great app that implements all the schema you will need. Baris is great to work with and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

The Private Gym

My rich snippets were a mess. Schema Plus - along with their excellent support - got it all straightened out. It took some work! These guys are the real deal and I recommend them enthusiastically.

Soov

I had some issues with our product's structured data and their app and support team were very helpful identifying and fixing the issue. Thank you!

OPT Telescopes

Excellent app for running Schema on your Shopify storefront. Fantastic support as well. Highly recommended!

Goddess Gear

I am just getting started with this app, (it came highly recommended) but the prompt replies and assistance with my beginner questions from the developer have been stellar, thank you Baris!

CityChick

Extremely happy with how fast the support is at getting back to my inquiries. Hopefully, this will improve my SEO results of the products in my online store.

Thank you!