Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Naturally Boosted

The app is great but the company behind it is even better. The app solved most of my structured data issues and the bit that was remaining was resolved quickly by support. A remarkable experience and a great result. Thanks.

Ghd Recycle

Not seen results yet as only recently installed. 5 star rating is for customer service alone, absolutely outstanding aftersales.

Kona Natural Soap Company

I have had a heck of a time dealing with the product and snippet errors between my Shopify store and google. I finally broke down and asked for help after researching the internet for information. I contacted Schema Plus and got first-class treatment. Champagne and reclining seats. Hey, I have a vivid imagination. But in all seriousness, they went above and beyond. Not only did they help me with the problem but they offered to make the changes and a few additional changes as well. Exceptional attention to detail. I would highly recommend these folks (thanks to Ozzy and Baris) for their professionalism and willingness to help. You guys rock!!! Aloha

Huggaroo UK

The best Google Schema app I have found. Totally worth the monthly subscription. Baris and his team are absolutely amazing - incredibly attentive and superbly competent. I installed the app in two Shopify stores and in 24 hours all the warnings that appeared in Google's Rich Testing Tool were gone. One of our stores had 4 warnings and the other 7. Both stores have 0 errors and warnings today. I should also mention that the warnings were coming from old, outdated schema. Baris and his team quickly identified the problem and manually removed the outdated schema from both stores, eliminating all warnings. Do yourself a favor and install this app - it will continuously monitor Google's requirements and update your schema so your store is always submitting all the pertinent information to Google. Thank you, guys!

Ecoy

Easy to use and the support was super helpful in clearing out some outdated schema leftover from previous themes.

The Luxe Lens

I had a really negative experience with this app that cost us money. They insisted they were compatible with Yotpo and had us delete our Yotpo schema, which was disastrous and hurt our product appearance in Google. Baris, presumably the creator, was rude and arrogant. I really regret installing this app and am paying for it - literally - with the fallout from using their schema to replace my old schema. If you're an established business, RUN!

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience. Your business matters to us and both our customer support and technical support teams are diligently working to make sure that every single customer gets full rich snippets on Google. At the time you deleted our app and left this review, your store had full rich snippets with review stars by SchemaPlus schema on every single result.

Please refer to this screenshot: https://schemaplus-users.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/the-luxe-lens-april-27-2021.png

Should you choose to reinstall and try our app again, we’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward earning back your business.

Cool Gadgets and Clothing

After few weeks struggling with errors and many other warnings coming from Google Console, and after trying with consultants and the already installed apps, I thought may give it a try since their description was so different and sounded to me their approach may go right to the cause. and what a surprise. These guys fixed them all in just a couple of days. They actually delivered what they promise. I want to know what else they can do to make my site much better now

Insight Stones

The customer service is so helpfull, fast and patient! The team solved two big problems, so in a few weeks i will see a better Google result!

Pittsburgh Spray

Works really well finally have my reviews integrated in seo on search results. Plus support is incredible highly recommend

Black Hat Coffee

The best support I've ever experienced - I was helped quickly and given recommendations away from the usual app performance that are extremely helpful.