Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Yorkelee Prints

Great app, I'm so glad I downloaded, it's easy and the team are so helpful. I'm not an IT person, I'm a small business owner, so this was perfect for what I need and affordable. Thanks so much again. Kate - Yorkelee Prints Australia

Come As You Are Co-operative

Works as promised. The customer support is ridiculously fast and helpful. Would highly recommend to others.

Budabenimolsun

Great app, does what it says it does without any issues and incredible support! Would definitely recommend.

Main Clinic Supply

I read several articles on SEO and Schema. Many SEO experts gave this app high marks. They commented on how it is Schema mark up done correctly yet easy for the user. I installed it, and very quickly, it came back with a report showing all had installed, and markups were working. I had a question about a previous app that tried to do mark-ups, and the Schema Plus support department was perhaps the best response and follow-up I have ever experienced from any IT type support question! By far the best Shopify app I have ever installed! Thank you, please keep up the great product and support!

Wall To Wall Storage

Great and quick response in chat sessions but zero on doing what was promised in those sessions. I was told my issue would be fixed "later today or tomorrow" but it never happened. After many days waiting I had to uninstall this app and get help from another source to correct my problem.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had been waiting several days for a resolution, likely beyond the original expectations provided to you by our support staff. Your business matters to us and both our customer support and technical support teams are diligently working through an increased number of requests at this time. Should you choose to reinstall and try our app again, we’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward earning back your business.

Popular Brand Clothing

I love this app. It does exactly what is suppose to in keeping all my Schema up to date. That is a given and should be expected, but where this app really shines in in the support offered by the team. They have, multiple times gone above and beyond to make sure my Schema is in order and working properly. They always respond to my emails and support requests. They have helped me to get my star ratings showing on Google. I can highly recommend this app.

FelineLand

Fantastic app !! Also fantastic support!! I would really recommend this app to everyone. Baris from the App Support Team has fixed all my product schema problems less than a week and now all my google search console errors are fixed!!

Justizmemesshop

Very helpful support, great app. Thanks for your work mates. Google looks much cleaner for now. Best Schema app ever

Floto

Excellent customer service- we had an outdated schema and these guys were able to delete the old code because the theme was outdated and insert new schema that is up to date. very pleased with the level of service and fix.

T-Nutrition

What can I say - its compleltey transformed my website - I had years of spending thousands of £££ on cowboys and people claiming they are experts and "SEO Specialists" for an app for a more than fair and reasonable price of only $15 a month to catapult me in the rankings in the end. The Customer Service is also exceptional - Things were sorted start to finish within 72 working hours on one email thread we just all stayed in touch and replied when we could, no pushing from either end, it was brilliant. Ozzy and Baris are legends and I am forever in their E-Commerce Debt. I owe them one. From all the staff here at T-Nutrition who's jobs you have helped save due to our website now actually being found on Google despite being one of the best at what we do, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. 2021 will be a tough year recovering from a global pandemic, and your hard work over the last few days has just made our lives that little bit easier as we are now getting more visably seen by our target audience in the UK. Thank you again.