Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands SEO Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Organic CBD Nugs

Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with this software. It caused our rankings to tank due to Schema Plus code having issues with the old schema code on the site. In hopes of fixing this, we reached out to support (Baris) who said they would fix it and 3 days later it still was not fixed. They kept saying they'll fix it today, tonight, and they never fixed it. It's unfortunate because I had high hopes for this due to the good reviews but I did not have a good experience. Tip to the developer, maybe try offering some documentation so that users are not at the mercy of support and we can fix this ourselves.

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish we could have provided you much better support, but unfortunately, COVID-19 forced us to restructure our office and we could not attend our support queue during this time. We hope to see you soon back as a customer.

Classic Cycling

The app was easy to install. I had some errors related to other Schema code on the site. Baris was a great to help me clean up the duplicate code and get it working correctly.

Platinum Leather Emporium

the app does not do what it claims, It is as simple as that and I have tried it, Support is okay at best but it does not give the results I had hoped for and now I start all over again with a different app

Wuitusu

Our store is on one of the older Shopify templates. The Google shop were returning us errors and we didn't have a clue about how to fix them. We started to use Schema Plus. Baris was very helpful. So much that he personally cleaned our errors. Today, we pass the structured data tests with flying colors. I highly recommend this app.

Southland Organics

Simply put the best customer service from any application developer. Baris goes out of his way to assist and complete the installation. He also follows up to make sure of satisfaction. The app works very well and fits our needs perfectly.

Liberty Vape

This app is amazing! Baris goes out of his way to make sure you clear all your errors and warnings for your site. Definitely recommend these guys and five stars is not enough.

Bethdoll.com

This product had great reviews and I saw an SEO YouTuber review about this app as well. The install was smooth and it fixed all of our structured data issues. Baris provided great support by helping to clean-up some old template issues and now we have valid and clean products. Highly recommend this app, well done!

VikingsBrand

My Schema is now clean of any errors and warnings. Baris went ahead and removed outdated schema code, free of charge.

I'm definitely recommending this app to anyone who wants to have their shop optimized for SEO, the best way.

Steampunk Wall Clocks

I was trying to get the schema in my shopify store to work properly. After deleting this in frustration (mostly because I had applied other conflicting apps) they reached out to me and helped me get my whole schema in the store fixed. Above and beyond customer service.

Studio Six Art Supplies

Baris was extremely helpful and answered any questions we had immediately. He was able to provide extra work for us due to old broken schema on our website and did the job quickly. Thank you kindly