Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Osteposten

The app works and Baris from customer support was very helpful in fixing errors. I strongly recommend this app to solve your schema issues on google.

SLYK Shades

Baris was very responsive in helping me clear out old Schema and set this up. Very happy with the service.

Petsmont

Schema Plus helped me implement FAQ sections in my blog articles that respect the JSON LD standard and that Google can easily read.

I received support from the dev team that helped me fix an error in my theme (not related to their plugin), which is something I did not expect from a subscription of this value. I'm extremely satisfied so far!

Atlantic Rancher Company

These guys are amazinG! Baris Yuksel went to the end of the earth to help us. The app is powerful and the customer service is exceptional.

Organic CBD Nugs

Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with this software. It caused our rankings to tank due to Schema Plus code having issues with the old schema code on the site. In hopes of fixing this, we reached out to support (Baris) who said they would fix it and 3 days later it still was not fixed. They kept saying they'll fix it today, tonight, and they never fixed it. It's unfortunate because I had high hopes for this due to the good reviews but I did not have a good experience. Tip to the developer, maybe try offering some documentation so that users are not at the mercy of support and we can fix this ourselves.

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish we could have provided you much better support, but unfortunately, COVID-19 forced us to restructure our office and we could not attend our support queue during this time. We hope to see you soon back as a customer.

Classic Cycling

The app was easy to install. I had some errors related to other Schema code on the site. Baris was a great to help me clean up the duplicate code and get it working correctly.

Platinum Leather Emporium

the app does not do what it claims, It is as simple as that and I have tried it, Support is okay at best but it does not give the results I had hoped for and now I start all over again with a different app

Wuitusu

Our store is on one of the older Shopify templates. The Google shop were returning us errors and we didn't have a clue about how to fix them. We started to use Schema Plus. Baris was very helpful. So much that he personally cleaned our errors. Today, we pass the structured data tests with flying colors. I highly recommend this app.

Southland Organics

Simply put the best customer service from any application developer. Baris goes out of his way to assist and complete the installation. He also follows up to make sure of satisfaction. The app works very well and fits our needs perfectly.

Liberty Vape

This app is amazing! Baris goes out of his way to make sure you clear all your errors and warnings for your site. Definitely recommend these guys and five stars is not enough.