Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands SEO Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Luzuli

I downloaded this app because I know nothing about Schema and had a bunch of errors and warnings in Google Search Console. Baris and his team were kind enough to go into the backend of my site to fix the outdated Schema that kept causing the problems. They're very hands on and responsive, which I very much appreciate. I'm looking forward to having my Schema continually all up to date and hopefully get more organic traffic!

New Wave Swim Buoy for Open Water Swimmers & Triathletes

Wow! These guys went above and beyond on the implementation and cleaned up my old code that got cluttered with duplicated tags over the years... I think they provided $300 worth of service and did it for free...

DroiX

We started using Schema Plus to have Rich details available on google. We had some issues with our Google Merchant feed conflicting with the product prices available in the structured data and Baris from Schema Plus team was a big help on finding a solution and offering a quick fix for our structured data! Highly recommended product!

HotCherry

Schema Plus just took the Shopify App experience to another level for me. I've tried multiple other schema apps (including some of the most rated ones), but they all didn't work. I still kept getting errors and warning messages. Then I installed the Schema Plus and at first, I had many errors too. So, I contacted their support and they fixed all errors and removed the old schema code which was confusing Google. And they did all this while I am still on my free trial! I haven't seen any other app on the Shopify app store that delivers both the product and service that delights.
***** YOU ROCK!!! *****

Mountainlife

I spoke to the CEO of the company who emailed me to explain the issue I had an also explain the benefit of the App. I was very impressed with the assistance and support are given. I haven't had time to fully check the authenticity of the app itself (It has only bee 1-2 weeks) However I am genuinely sure it will come up trumps.

5* Service.

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear

The best app. It's service is awesome Baris helped me fix all errors. I really recommend it. Thanks!

Satisfy Your Fetish

I was struggling to find a fix concerning my schema markups and I ran across this app. With the new google up dates my store had numerous breadcrumbs errors and my rankings began to drop . Baris followed up immediately and began work on my store and submitted it for validation. And just like that it was fixed. Good communication and very helpful

Sol + Spirit

Amazing customer service. I had issues with my previous schema app which was was causing errors, and they fixed all the issues right away. All my pages are perfect and have schema now (where my previous app didn't cover all pages), and the errors are gone. Thank you!

Icey-Tek USA LLC

I want to thank the creators and staff (especially Baris) of Schema Plus for SEO, for their excellent app and remarkable customer service. Baris personally helped clean up old incomplete and conflicting schema left behind by another app and made sure my Shopify store schema and rich snippets are optimal. I highly recommend this for people who want to take their technical SEO to the next level.

Port and Polish

Love love love this app! I installed it when I relaunched my new site and almost immediately my google results were showing up so much better than before. Very easy to use and tangible results.